YouTube to get rid of Hunting

shawnhu

I'm 4 minutes in, who is the dude?

His name is Robert. He doesn't hunt in NY, but his hunting channel on YouTube is one of my favorites to watch. Apparently, YouTube is moving towards banning all hunting related videos on YouTube. I suppose soon, it'll be fishing as well. I've learned and spent quite a lot of time on YouTube in regards to learning a lot of DIY, including tying knots as well as learning to reload.

It's just sad to see the largest video media network is shutting down Hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X-Calibur Lighting Systems
  • Like 2

Any facts to this? Anyone have an email from Google that's it's going to do this?

Anyone here have a YouTube channel to confirm this? I just logged in to YouTube and not a one of the hunting channels I am subscribed to has been altered or interrupted.

Papist? Is that you? Is that you Papist? 

• Like 2

His name is Robert. He doesn't hunt in NY, but his hunting channel on YouTube is one of my favorites to watch. Apparently, YouTube is moving towards banning all hunting related videos on YouTube. I suppose soon, it'll be fishing as well. I've learned and spent quite a lot of time on YouTube in regards to learning a lot of DIY, including tying knots as well as learning to reload.

It's just sad to see the largest video media network is shutting down Hunting.

They're shutting down anything involved with firearms. Hunting is just s bi- product, such as, competition shooting. They are run by liberals, Google etc.

Sent from my 9006W using Tapatalk

Proof?
In 2016, they shut down Hickock45 you tube channel twice for BS reasons.

There have been other both politically conservative channels and firearm channels suspended, sometimes indefinitely due to their content.

Here is link, recent June 2017, where Google donated $2 million to gun control organizations.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/06/robert-farago/google-donates-2m-gun-control-groups-curb-gun-violence/

Since they own YouTube, just as PayPal tried they believe they have a responsibility to change what their society should be like. And since they own it, more power to them. My point was just that it is happening.

Sent from my 9006W using Tapatalk

Well, I am still going to call BS on this one. If you go on YouTube, and type "Hunting" you will still get thousands of hunting videos, and they even have "kill-Shots".

Bill, no worries, your video is still up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_aJLU0Htfo

TACC, you have shown no 'Proof' that "YouTube" is getting rid of hunting vids.

There is no ban on the "Bump Stock" vids either!

Still tons more videos on them.

Perhaps instead of listening to "The Word On The Street", you should look up factual information.

In the words of Trump, "FAKE NEWS!".

Rob, I think you fail to realize that many of the creators on YouTube do what they do as a full time occupation. If their content is being demonetized, there will be no new content. Their videos may not be removed by YouTube right away, but the creators will be discouraged from spending their time and resources on a platform that doesn't support them financially.

• Like 1