In search of Land/House for sale

I'm not sure what the rules are on this and I'll delete it if I'm violating any but...My fiance and I are looking to move to the Canandaigua/Victor/Palmyra area within the next year or two. We've been looking on different realtor sites but haven't found what we're looking for yet. Just curious if anyone in those areas could provide us with some feet on the ground perspective? Or know of any places that are listed but not through an online site. I appreciate any help you guys can provide me.

Sent from my QTASUN1 using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, zoschag08 said:

I'm not sure what the rules are on this and I'll delete it if I'm violating any but...My fiance and I are looking to move to the Canandaigua/Victor/Palmyra area within the next year or two. We've been looking on different realtor sites but haven't found what we're looking for yet. Just curious if anyone in those areas could provide us with some feet on the ground perspective? Or know of any places that are listed but not through an online site. I appreciate any help you guys can provide me.

Word of advice, when you find something act quick. My sister has lost out on several houses because they dragged their feet putting in offers in that area. Good luck with your search for a home.

Word of advice, when you find something act quick. My sister has lost out on several houses because they dragged their feet putting in offers in that area. Good luck with your search for a home.
Thanks that's something we're noticing too. Places are up one day and sold the next. We're both really looking forward to getting up there full time.