Last day buck!

TheFieldArcher

Great buck
Great shot,
Thanks for letting us know the equipment you used.

What did this broad head actually hit to kill the deer? I agree it didn't go far it just looked like a high forward shot so I was wondering what made it go down so quickly.

Keep up with the great videos

Sent from my 9006W using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, TACC said:

Great buck
Great shot,
Thanks for letting us know the equipment you used.

What did this broad head actually hit to kill the deer? I agree it didn't go far it just looked like a high forward shot so I was wondering what made it go down so quickly.

Keep up with the great videos

Sent from my 9006W using Tapatalk

Thanks guys!

The shoulder was broken on his left side and the head was just under the skin, almost made an exit hole. When the arrow broke it shredded the lungs, they were torn up. Speaks volumes on that Bishop Archery head, 1 1/8" cutting diameter 3 blade head did a great job!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheFieldArcher said:

Thanks guys!

The shoulder was broken on his left side and the head was just under the skin, almost made an exit hole. When the arrow broke it shredded the lungs, they were torn up. Speaks volumes on that Bishop Archery head, 1 1/8" cutting diameter 3 blade head did a great job!

That must have been exactly what happened to my first doe. Looks to be an identical shot, just on the opposite side. Broadhead broke off and must have been bouncing around in the chest.