Crossbow Opener Nov. 4 heading Out ?

GreeneHunter

I will be out in Porter, NY (9A) bright and early on Saturday. As I don't bow hunt, it will be my first day out this year. Looking forward to seeing how the new food plots affect deer movement. And I might give the 12' tripod stand a try. Good luck and be safe to all.

Weather looks like it's going to turn. It has destroyed this week. I wanted to get out for bow again but I will fully admit I am a fair weather hunter when it comes to rain. I can do cold and snow, but rain? Nope, I'm indoors. Saturday looks good and if it stays that way I'll be out for sure. Xbow is dialed dead nuts but I need to get out next day or so and shoot a bunch of broadheads.

Edited by Core

You can’t stop me ! Just bought it  two  weeks ago after shoulders got so bad I couldn’t pull bow back with certainty .

All day Sat and as much as needed  to kill a decent buck through Wed. 

Edited by Stay at home Nomad

I bought one yesterday - going to start making compound and crossbow strings for a couple local shops as well as the trad ones. I heard it how easy killing with one is so I got up early, set it out on the picnic table and went back to bed. Checked later - no dead deer!! What to heck:rolleyes:

• Like 2

I WAS out for the opener. (8W) Was a nice day but not many deer moving were I was. However the next day I scored medium size 4 pointer. That was the second deer I took with my MXB320 and I get more impressed with each time. Good luck to all in what ever you pursue! 

1104171529.jpg