CNY Rifle Range

pitweiler

Type in a google search for central NY Rod and Gun Clubs and you will come up with quite a few that have shooting ranges that are within reasonable distance of Syracuse, most have a website and or contact info.

The Rod and Gun clubs I have been involved with require you to be a member to use their facilities, some will allow members to bring a guest.  I have belonged to a couple in central NY, the Toad Harbor club in Hastings north of Syracuse and the Camden Rod and Gun club north and east of Syracuse both are decent clubs with rifle ranges and have nominal membership fees. I did not really use either facility for rifle shooting much myself, Toad Harbor was affiliated with a Coon hunting club I belonged to and  I shot winter league Bullseye pistol on a Camden team.  That being said I did shoot a couple of times on both club rifle ranges and they were decent.

Al

I just don’t want to join a club right now. I don’t have the time to be able to commit to the work days, nor do I really want to deal with the politics and dynamics some of these clubs have. I just want to show up, pay for my use of the facility and pack up when I’m done.