What a moon & good luck today

boo711

Hello to all!!  Been months since ive been on here.  Hope everyone is well and enjoying there fall seasons.  I've been slammed at work, have a daughter who is a senior playing soccer and a son playing volleyball.  I've been slammed.  Plus I'm finishing the basement (yeah, i know, what was I thinking).  Havent been in the woods once.  But my bow is sighted in for a Sat  & Sun bow hunt next weekend down at camp and the gun is sighted in for opening weekend the following week.  Then a weeks vacation Turkey day week.   So looking forward to it!!  Had to go back into work today on 2nd shift ( normally work nights, 11pm -7am) to cover for a guy who needed the night off.  Things were running smooth so since i was on OT I bailed out after 6 hours at 9.  Dropped truck in driveway & went to a neighbors for some drinks with the Mrs.  Just got home a while ago and started a small fire out back to sit at and enjoy the night....

Sorry so long, now to my point.  As i was walking home with my wife i noticed these long shadows on the streets from us walking.  I stopped and looked up to a beautiful moon, felt like the cold on my cheeks and looked on my phone to see it was a brisk 37°.  I immediately thought of how great it is going to be to be in a stand this morning. 

I will be living through you all today since i wont be out.   Enjoy this gorgeous morning, this is a day we all hope for and probably think about all year long.  A beautiful moon over head lighting up the night and a brisk morning!!  Enjoy it & good luck today!!  Feel free to post some pics also, love seeing the stories!!

Good luck, & have a fabulous day in the woods!!!!!

• Like 3