Big Thanks to Dinorocks!

mlammerhirt

A few weeks ago a relatively new forum member offered up a youth safety harness that his son wanted to donate to an up and coming hunter, and I gladly accepted since my son has been begging to get into the stand with me.

Well it was a beautiful afternoon and the timing was right so we hit the woods yesterday afternoon for his first "official" hunt.

He was all business and just kept asking why the deer haven't walked by yet. We sat for a little over an hour and watched a few chipmunk brawls, and squirrels chasing each other around the tree. My son was happy as a clam using the grunt tube, and eating goldfish crackers mom packed as a snack!

Overall just an awesome day, and hopefully a great beginning to a having a life long hunting partner!

76bf0f76d9d8262aa54b3f890f516131.jpg4a7bcf3a31e5d48856c6ef4fe9730e15.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 30
  • Thanks 1

You made my day!! Can’t wait to show my son Colton...he will be psyched!!  Been out of town...just heard some sausages will be waiting for me at my house when I get back!  Perfect timing for my camping/trapping trip up north with Colton!  thank you very much!!!

• Like 3

Hey there...just noticed the Cabelas gift card that TF stuck to my fridge when he dropped off the sausages....totally unnecessary!!!!  Thanks!  Will be put to good use...wool socks for Colton...heading up north with him on a camping/trapping excursion today until Sunday ....temps in the teens.

• 2 months later...