HUNTING SNACKS

Upstatedeerslayer82

37 minutes ago, ny hunter said:

Big thermos of coffee and pop tarts,,,,I take them out of the tin foil they come in and keep them in a zip loc bag..4 gets me thru the day.....

add an oliveloaf sandwich and that's my older brothers meal

for me it's coffee,water and clif bars

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 2012_taco said:

Marshmallow treats, but I doctor them up. Instead of rice krispys I use multi-grain cheerios, add some craisens, chocolate chips, reeses pieces, and chopped up almonds. I make them in a cake pan, cut them into squares and wrap in saran wrap. They are great in the stand.

Sounds good

3 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

If I get hungry enough been known to drop a deer and eat it there.  Easier than dragging it.

Actually I am thinking of an all day sit on Tuesday. So I might use one or two of the ideas here. Thinking thermos of tea sounds good too. 

Tuesday all day is my plan to, if I don't whack one Monday night . Although I head to town for an hour to eat lunch . So a double cheeseburger with grilled onions and bacon plus cajun fries .

• Like 2

I usually have some peanuts, fireballs and venison jerky in my pack. In the morning I’ll bring a Java Monster poured into a water bottle. Afternoons it’s cider or a Monster drink. If I’m sitting all day, I’ll throw a PB&J into the mix. If the kids are with me, I’ll take extra stuff to keep them going.