Favorite Whiskey Thread

SmokeinTN

3 hours ago, SmokeinTN said:

That's my go to bourbon made by Buffalo Trace. 

I've done a few tours of the Buffalo Trace distillery. Very historic, and there is nothing they make that's bad. Even their vodka is good and I'm not a vodka drinker. And the people were always very nice. Well worth the visit if you're ever in the Frankfort/Lexington area.

• Like 1

Pics going to post sideways I’m sure. Sleep elixir 
5ACA6B62-02BD-42A7-A595-A40252F0D4C8.thumb.jpeg.bde9aac4eb58cb9cce1dff9c6532e567.jpeg

Goldfish and whiskey...that’s a party. I’m just nervous about all the empty slots in the butcher block- having a bunch of blades lying around could get ugly if over served!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, stubborn1VT said:

It was only so-so.  I backed it up with a Bloody Mary with some extra Frank's in it.  Wish I had some horseradish, but it hit the spot.  Not feeling awful.  Head cold just kind of lingering.

Who uses Franks in a Bloody Mary? It's Tabasco or nothing. A Bloody Mary isn't a chicken wing for crying out loud!

35 minutes ago, SmokeinTN said:

Feeling a cold coming on. So getting my vitamin C with a touch of vodka. 

oj&v.jpg

I remember my Grandpa drinking Seagrams and hot tea with honey everyday allday and never seemed to be sick ever.He got me drunk when I was 7 not even knowing he did he let me drink out of his mug thats funny

1 minute ago, Dom said:

I remember my Grandpa drinking Seagrams and hot tea with honey everyday allday and never seemed to be sick ever.He got me drunk when I was 7 not even knowing he did he let me drink out of his mug thats funny

That's why your healthy today. Back in the day whiskey took care of a lot of ailments. Look at the stuff that's in cough syrup today alcohol is one.