Favorite Whiskey Thread

SmokeinTN

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

And yet ANOTHER mention of homemade happy juice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's made the right way it's alot smoother than mass produced store bought.  Although probably 20 years ago another friend of mine tried making his own and it was the worst, nasty tasting stuff I ever tasted.

I can't see mixing perfectly good whiskey with soda pop....Perhaps on the rocks...Better yet,  sipped straight and chased with beer or water...

The very BEST water I have ever chased it with was from ice cold Alaska springs, sitting beside the tent at spike camp and watching caribou feeding across the hill above  me....

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

I can't see mixing perfectly good whiskey with soda pop....Perhaps on the rocks...Better yet,  sipped straight and chased with beer or water...

The very BEST water I have ever chased it with was from ice cold Alaska springs, sitting beside the tent at spike camp and watching caribou feeding across the hill above  me....

Not mixed the ginger is for in between drinks.Like said why waste good Wiskey.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pygmy said:

Omg that sounds GREAT, minus the chasing of whiskey, lol.  I need to go to Alaska.

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Pygmy said:

Frost warning here tonite, Jeff...I just had a couple of shots of Jack ( chased with Genny Lite) as a precaution...

Going to be in the 40s tonight here. All this week low 40s high 60s. Its been in the 80s untill yesterday. To darn warm to hunt. Trees haven't begun to turn.