Favorite Whiskey Thread

SmokeinTN

22 minutes ago, eaglemountainman said:

I know it's not whiskey or bourbon but, Flor De Cana Rum 18. Neat

Nice rum It's all good. East Branch? Hunted there on  occasion when my bud was at camp. You hear of the Methol Hunting Club?

Edited by SmokeinTN
Spelling

2 hours ago, SmokeinTN said:

Nice rum It's all good. East Branch? Hunted there on  occasion when my bud was at camp. You hear of the Methol Hunting Club?

Never heard of the club, but Methol is a few miles east of us. We're Eagle Mountain Hunting club surrounded by Orlean Swamp club and Timber Ridge club.

Edited by eaglemountainman
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Not sure hunting in cold rain is good for bronchitis but maybe this might help to sleep with a Nightquil chaser 

79B5B73C-9C28-41EC-B717-BA4B7C63BEA5.jpeg

O yeah that will do the trick nicely. Take a double shot and call me in the morning. Get well TF.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My buddy from North Carolina gave me a bottle of Kirkland's blended Canadian whiskey...I had to break the seal and make sure it wasn't spoiled...

It's actually quite good....Smooth like Crown, but with a little bit of a bite similar to Jack....

18 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

You had tried another Japanese one before too I believe. Let me know how that is. 

Hibiki harmony , the guys at work crushed it at our Christmas party . Store is having issues getting it even though they have been stocking it from the get go . They have to buy a bunch of other stuff just to be considered for some .

I asked for another good one and they all said this one is awesome , hope so $60 .

I did get in the raffle for their Pappy and other limited brands ,drawing Dec 21, winning gets you the right to buy it .....

new one https://www.masterofmalt.com/whiskies/nikka-from-the-barrel-whisky/

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 1