Favorite Whiskey Thread

SmokeinTN

• 3 weeks later...
I just can’t do whiskey. I’ve tried some the “best” stuff out there and just can’t like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A good friend of mine says the same thing.....SHE work in NYC too. Get Pygmy out of your shower and MAN UP!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A good friend of mine says the same thing.....SHE work in NYC too. Get Pygmy out of your shower and MAN UP!!!!

I just don’t like it. Even with a couple of cubes in it, it doesn’t taste great. I guess I like pounding beers too much

10 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I just don’t like it. Even with a couple of cubes in it, it doesn’t taste great. I guess I like pounding beers too much

Don’t worry Biz, drinking whiskey does not make you manly.   Then again, wanting to shower with Pygmy doesn’t make you manly either. 

• Like 3

Don’t worry Biz, drinking whiskey does not make you manly.   Then again, wanting to shower with Pygmy doesn’t make you manly either. 

I played beer pong with dewars once. Bad idea

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I played beer pong with dewars once. Bad idea

In my early 2o’s I didn’t care for beer and when we were at parties crown pong was my thing. I use to lose on purpose sometimes . Man how I loved my crown!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, cbyzerman said:

Most of my friends are still beer drinkers...  I don't see the point in drinking a dozen beers and still being barely buzzed. Drinking beer to me is like having a pillow fight...  Whats the point.. Have 2-3 whiskeys have great buzz with out feeling bloated....

What was Ozzy's line? Wine is fine, but whiskey's quicker

1 hour ago, helmut in the bush said:

What was Ozzy's line? Wine is fine, but whiskey's quicker

I don't know if Ozzie said it this way, but the expression I am familiar with is  "  Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker".....

I think it means that if you apply liquor instead of a box of chocolates, you may get to likker quicker...  Or so I've heard...<<whistling>>…...

• 3 weeks later...

Home sick today.....took some of my maxed out 450 hours of sick time. Haven't had a cold in three years and this is making up for it. 

But was watching cooking shows and they took 3 ounces of bacon grease poured it into a decanter of bourbon and let it set for 6 hours.  Then put it in an ice bath for a few minutes and cleaned out all the fat off the top and made smokey bacon bourbon.  Interesting. 

11 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Home sick today.....took some of my maxed out 450 hours of sick time. Haven't had a cold in three years and this is making up for it. 

But was watching cooking shows and they took 3 ounces of bacon grease poured it into a decanter of bourbon and let it set for 6 hours.  Then put it in an ice bath for a few minutes and cleaned out all the fat off the top and made smokey bacon bourbon.  Interesting. 

Skip the bacon grease. Feel better 

I have made bacon bourbon this same way though. 

• Thanks 1