Propoane Heater

t_barb

Oh yeah! I have the Mr, Heater Portable Buddy Heater that I use. I also have a propane single burner that I've been known to fire up to warm up some soup and coffee. I just open a can of soup and set it on the burner and eat from the can (with gloves on of course). I also keep a metal camping cup in the blind to set on the burner to pour coffee into to warm up. NICE! B)

I don't smell any fumes with my heater buddy , not sure what the deer smell though . Keep in mind ,that kind of heat on a really cold morning is going to travel straight up before the air cools it ,who knows how far it will travel before coming down to nose level . Like a portable thermal.

Use it during rifle season and don't use it if the wind is blowing in a bad direction. That's helped keep me in the field a whole lot longer on those cold, rainy, and snowy days! Sheesh, my blind is also up on an elevated 16' platform.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I picked up a Mr. Heater Little Buddy a couple weeks ago at walmart. It's awesome. It takes the comfort level up several notches. I haven't seen the deer react negatively to it. It does produce a slight glow, so I make sure it is light enough outside before I turn it on.