Nice visit with a forum member

Pygmy

The Mermaid and I had lunch with bugsnbows and his LOVELY wife Sue today at Fran's Landing east of Addison...

We had a great visit....They live in FLA but have a camp here in Steuben County and come up each deer season...

Sue got a deer with her crossbow....Bugsy is still waiting for his..Hehehe...

In any case, they are fine folks and we really enjoyed our visit.. I was also impressed with how much Chicken N Bisquits Sue can eat for a little girl....Hehehe..

Friday, I am looking forward to meeting Wildcat Junkie here at my house...He and his son are down for the opener of the ST season. and he is stopping in for a visit...

He is bringing a couple of his beautiful  custom  blued metal and walnut rifles along for me to fondle.....<<sigh>>...

Edited by Pygmy
  • Like 11

4 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Still waiting for the invite to your fully enclosed and heated shooting house with the fenced in deer in my rifle shooting range (50yds or less please).  

Hehehehe...The first time I shoot a fenced in deer will be right after the Bills win a Superbowl....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Wildcat Junkie is a great guy, he and I fished the salmon river together. If any other forum members want to take me fishing I obviously am willing to travel lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I still owe you a boat ride...... :)

Gotta say after meeting a bunch of members, all were real good people. Hope to keep the streak going! Wildcat would be cool to meet. Wouldn't mind checking out some of his handiwork too! He's forgot more about rifles than I know.

Edited by grampy