Of course this is how bow season ends...

Robhuntandfish

This was my last day to bowhunt.  And this year had the perfect scenario. Killed early meat does and was able to hunt just for a biggie!  Passed on a broken up 8 and a 4 and a spike.  I have never gotten a big wall mounter.  So I was after a big 9 at both the places I hunt the most.  So I spent allllll day in the stand yesterday and hunted agian there this morning. 100 yards from where this pic was taken. The people that let me hunt there took this in the field across from their house today.  ( I did get 75 yards from this boy once but he was all over and chasing a doe). Had a great season. Saw over 90 deer in the stand.  But gotta laugh that this is how it ends.....

PICT0676.JPG

• Like 12

wow do i know that feeling TWICE a 8 pt comes out in the field and twice i could have got him with the rifle the first time saturday 7:30 in the morning @ 83 yrs then  tues @ 3:00pm twice he came out once i was talking to my wife and then he went into the corn field next door then @ 3:50 pm he comes out at full bore running like a horse in the kentucky derby mouth open and tongue out right to me i get ready  and he stops half way in the field to where he was sat. makes a right and i range him @ 78 yrds. frustrating very frustrating. twice i seen does and too far for the bow

• Like 1