What you totin on sat and why....

Robhuntandfish

Winchester Apex Magnum ML topped with Bushnell Elite 3200 3x9 Just cleaned and stuffed the ML.  And Super Blackhawk .44 in chest rig with iron sights. 

Daughter will be toting Remington youth 20 gauge with Bushnell glow circle T optics  

to the why ? Love the feel of my ML. Slug gun just doesn’t feel natural in my hands. I only hope to shoot once. If it’s up close and personal I’ll shoot the .44 for my 2nd deer with it. 

Edited by turkeyfeathers
  • Like 4

Me....30-30 Marlin with 3x9x40 Cabela's scope, with mountain Mike scope caps. Bought this gun off a neighbor when I turned 30(but never hunted with it), just thought it would be a cool gun to own. My wife took her first deer with it at 70 yards in 2012! And i am looking to put another notch in the stock.

Dad......270 Browning x-bolt topped with a redfield 3x9x40 scope.

My buddy with have his 243 Remmy.

The one thing I love about about opening day and hunting with these two guys if you are sitting there all warm and quiet and you hear one of the other rifles bark in the hardwoods we hunt.......you know a phone call and dead deer are to follow.

And with the weather predicted I pray a few deer hit the floor pretty quick!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 1