Uodate on Judy

reeltime

First and most importantly she is resting as comfortable as possible.

Confirmed that at some point in previous 48 hrs. She had a heart attack. When they did the angiogram they found 1 artery 90% blocked and put a stent in at that time. Another artery had 40% block band they decided drug therapy was best treatment for that issue.

She is bull headed an wouldn't listen to me.

More tests to be done to assess the damage, they believe it's limited to the front of the heart but are not certain how much or extensive the damage is. They are telling us Sunday at the earliest for release from the hospital.

With years of experience in pre hospital care I must say that RGH did an absolute top notch job today. They had 2 cardiologists and 6 nurses waiting for her arrival and as Judy put it swarmed her as she entered the room. It was non stop care and non stop updates on what they were doing and what they were seeing along with what they were gonna do for care.

I must take a moment to say thank you to everyone that gave good vibes, prayers, and all the well wishes both on the live thread and in personal notes. Very much appreciated.

Thanks again everyone I really do appreciate it.. Good luck to one and all.

Sent from my LGL58VL using Tapatalk

• Like 16

Reel,

That is good news.  I had a similar situation 12 years ago and although it was scary at the time, I made out fine.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and Judy for a rapid recovery and maybe a big buck before the end of the season is in your future. 

Poppy

4 minutes ago, Poppy said:

Reel,

That is good news.  I had a similar situation 12 years ago and although it was scary at the time, I made out fine.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and Judy for a rapid recovery and maybe a big buck before the end of the season is in your future. 

Poppy

Oh he has a BIG BUCK already and I do mean BIG!

• Like 1