What Could or Possibly Also May Be in your Hunting Area

nobody

My way of thinking is that it is possible that these Bigfoot sightings are of some sort of primate that has gotten loose from a zoo or research program.It is not to far fetched that an ape/monkey can survive on the land and this is what we/some observe as the bigfoot

On 12/2/2017 at 1:14 AM, TwoSeventy said:

There is a good reason that these thing,s we call Bigfoot or Sasquash  are not known so much about.   The Federal Government has ordered or surpressed  all information that is reported to any law enforcement authorities  about any sightings, contact,s ect.. The reason is, it could crush the economies of all the State,s Forest Reserves income from tourism. Let alone the money economy that would effect Hunters if they really new the real truth about these animal,s  being in our forest,wood,s etc.. while their hunting or fishing. when the right kind of people that could prove they exist tell us. And these would be all the Police authorities and newspapers. When there is any contact that may or may not cause injury. The injured party now writes up their report and list Bigfoot and the cause.  The Police read their report and right it up as a Bear attack and file it.

Another example is Aliens.

Alien,s do exist and yes we have been in contact with them  as far back as when President Truman was in office. We have even back engineered their  propulsion system,s from Alien craft,s we shot down with Tasar Radar designed weapons that disrupt the magnetic field around the Alien crafts. This again, all information related sighting or contacts is surpressed by our Government . They have come out with Alien movies that make people laugh at people who say they have been kidnapped , their bodies have been worked on by Alien with medical probes ect.

The head of Lockheed Martin,s Skunk works has made this statement openly in these word,s .Quote: We can now take ET home. Look up the information on this Top Secret Craft the U.S. has called the TR-3B..  In the Earth,s atpnosphere it can fly in very hi altitude location,s Max 10 +.Outside Earth magnetic pull the craft can fly the speed of light and even exceed it.

Because of this knowledge to reach out into the Galazies  we now have a small operating Base on the backside of the Moon and the same goes for Mars.  TR-3B  Flight time to the moon takes 48 min,s and flight time to Mars takes just 3 weeks.

Gentlemen , Please believe me when I do say with all my heart that Bigfoot does truly exist,s and just maybe someday one of you will see or meet one through some sighting or contact or in your car,s head lights. Or on a deserted parked road in the back woods when your  girl trying to score with the babe..  The Indian,s have different name,s for them and they say these creasures are protector,s of our forest,s. Also the Indian,s say their a tribes people. Or part human. And it,s been proven from DNA test.

Wow.

Hows Big Chief, Billy Bibbit and Nurse Ratched doing?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Dom said:

My way of thinking is that it is possible that these Bigfoot sightings are of some sort of primate that has gotten loose from a zoo or research program.It is not to far fetched that an ape/monkey can survive on the land and this is what we/some observe as the bigfoot

Sounds  like a few others may have escaped from research programs as well....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think he's  master at humour and leading us on, God please let that be the case .

I 've also been known to have an old  naked Barbie doll in my pack when I hunt on friends land, fun with trail cameras part II .ya know where I can buy a big foot doll ?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

I think he's  master at humour and leading us on, God please let that be the case .

I 've also been known to have an old  naked Barbie doll in my pack when I hunt on friends land, fun with trail cameras part II .ya know where I can buy a big foot doll ?

You might be my new hero, I'm definitely getting a naked Barbie for my pack

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, helmut in the bush said:

I want a life size naked Barbie

But my dad needs more pine boughs for Christmas swag. And I found a trailcam last venture there. I'm soooooooo going to take something to hold in front of it. Wish I knew if in video mode or not   Thinking hopping by in the pink bunny suit might be an option !

34 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I want a life size naked Barbie

But my dad needs more pine boughs for Christmas swag. And I found a trailcam last venture there. I'm soooooooo going to take something to hold in front of it. Wish I knew if in video mode or not   Thinking hopping by in the pink bunny suit might be an option !

Blow up Doll and a Big foot outfit that should make some good video

one time I was bass fishing on Lelands pond in madison county .  I hear a car horn blaring and look out towards road (about 200 yards away) and some idiot is naked and running across the road.  Then he dives in the bushes.  Then another car comes thru and another naked guy with some kind of antler hat runs across the road in front of a car.  The car stops and these two guys run to a parked car and take off.  Well I was on my way in from fishing when this was happening so i waited a couple minutes, til the coast was clear and came in.  Just as I got to the bank here comes a trooper.  The first thing i thought is OHHH Lord I hope he doesnt think it was me....lol.  So he comes over and I asked him  "looking for two naked idiots?" And he busts out laughing....."yeah must be you saw the show".  And he asks -" Dudes or Gals?"  i told him it was two dudes and one had an antler hat.  He says "damn .... its always guys"   Then made a couple comments about drunken stoned idiots at 10 am from the college and left.  So yeah never know what your gonna see out in nature.  Lol   But i still know I wont see bigfoot! 

On 12/4/2017 at 12:08 PM, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Goonie goo goo.  Gus your wife is a hairy tree climbing $itch. 

i think my mom woulda gave eddies mom a run for her money on shoe whippin accuracy, a converse or keds up side the head will leave a mark. lol

• Like 1

On December 4, 2017 at 11:59 AM, helmut in the bush said:

Toss in some spent shells too ( try for a different caliber then you use ) always  fun to drop under friends stands .....

• Like 2

On December 4, 2017 at 11:41 AM, Stay at home Nomad said:

She wants to know if I think her a$$ is fat, Thanks for the idea, put it to use today 

IMG_2173.jpg

• Like 1

• 8 months later...