What Could or Possibly Also May Be in your Hunting Area

nobody

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/26/2017 at 11:59 PM, TwoSeventy said:

Father and Cousin attacked by a Bigfoot while fishing near the end of a Island in the State of Ohio near the Pennsylvania border.   Cousin was knocked by the animal off of his feet into the water. At the time of the attack their boat was  pulled up on shore. Cousin ended up in Hospital with 3 broken rib,s and one of the rib,s had  broken off and cut into his lung,s. Also the Cousin was hit by a large log that grazed his face which took 17 staples to close the wound. Military ,Game Warden, s, Plain Clothes personnel and finally uniformed Police. Attack took place in October of this year.

Any update on the location where this happened? I'm concerned , a little to close to home.

I just received this e-mail on this subject. Wanted to say that all information relating to Bigfoot or something new called  Dogman attacks is deeply surpressed by Government ect. authorities

as not to get out to the public. I would have a detrimental effect on the State Parks ect. economy. All attacks are written up as a Bear,Cougar or any other known wildlife that could be considered.

If you are going to camp in State Parks or wilderness area,s be sure to have the large Bear can of Maze handy as part of your camping gear. These animals can be repelled by the Maze and their hair set on fire by a burning campfire log. Both animals in general are nocturnal. Just remember that where there is one you may see, there is always the one,s you do not see. If hunting and you by a miracle see a Bigfoot, NEVER Ever Point your rifle at these animals you could be attacked or killed. Just slowly back off, (do not panic) or go into a run because this could trigger a attack. The best way to recognize is this, you feel like your being watched and also all normal wildlife sound,s will go quiet so move away from this area until nature sound,s  come back and the feeling of being watched goes away. The Dogman is really a deadly predator. If you do encounter a Dogman as I say again by a miracle event they will attempt to distract you while another sneaks up behind you. Never leave your campfine if you have any suspicion,s that a Predator is in your area..

Those who think that these animal,s I mentioned are just a joke your  wrong in your thought,s on this subject. Do some research on the subject on You Tube so you will become aware of what I am talking about here. 

Respectfully,   TwoSeventy

• Like 1

These animals can see infra red and know where these camera,s are .Many have been ripped off the tree,s by the animal coming up behind the tree reaching around the tree and pulling them down. There has been pictures captured  like a large blurred  image . Well that the fur ball Bigfoot or sometimes it,s a Bear..They are very intelligent creatures and they have been here long before we ever were. If your in their area they will know it. And they will watch you hang these camera,s .Again I say do some of your own researching for the proof and a good place to start is You Tube.

1 minute ago, TwoSeventy said:

These animals can see infra red and know where these camera,s are .Many have been ripped off the tree,s by the animal coming up behind the tree reaching around the tree and pulling them down. There has been pictures captured  like a large blurred  image . Well that the fur ball Bigfoot or sometimes it,s a Bear..They are very intelligent creatures and they have been here long before we ever were. If your in their area they will know it. And they will watch you hang these camera,s .Again I say do some of your own researching for the proof and a good place to start is You Tube.

Do you talk like this to people face to face? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TwoSeventy said:

If you are going to camp in State Parks or wilderness area,s be sure to have the large Bear can of Maze handy as part of your camping gear. These animals can be repelled by the Maze and their hair set on fire by a burning campfire log.

Just so I get the right thing.....

This the can of maze I need?

8Guu5CW.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Thanks for the good laugh.  All I can say is with the exception of a big bear or moose, people with guns are the most dangerous thing in the woods, not big foot.   

Thousands if not millions of camera's in the woods now along with millions of hunters yet we never get one on film, one hit by cars or shot by a hunter.  And this above video proves the fake issues of comparing DNA from an unknown source to a supposed big foot DNA sample. 

Just another gimmick to fool people into coming to a lonely town with no visitors and promote spending.  

Love the "GET OUT OF THE WOODS BEFORE DARK" analogy.  I have hiked many times in the dark and have yet to encounter anything that would threaten me especially when I am hunting and have a weapon!  Bow or Gun.

Maybe they all live together in NY?  Big foot, Mountain lions and wolves.  lol  

my same argument on B Foot ------- So there is a self sustaining population of 400 pound 9ft tall apeman creatures living in hundreds of places across the world?  .... sure.  I can google search and see pics of my own house....  And there isnt one of these rifling through a garbage can or hit on the roadway or one on trail cams (clearly lol) , or one shot, or bones , or one found dead ....etc.  Sure 

Now Aliens.... those are real ! :declare: