What Could or Possibly Also May Be in your Hunting Area

nobody

Another thing that I know relates to this is David Paulides a retired forensic Police Officer that has published several Book,s on the mystery subject of missing people. Missing 411.

I purchased his Book on Missing 411 Hunter,s. We,ll the Hunter that stands out that goes missing the most is the Bow Hunter that goes to his tree stand to hunt the sunset before dark hunt

Most of you guy,s are of course making a joke out of this whole subject and I can understand that. No problem at all to me. So have fun and laughter or get involved and study this subject being discussed seriously to get to the truth.

• Like 1

Exactly. I just figured out who got shipped the broken pizza stone.   So don’t rain on my parade and tell me there’s no squatch 

Clearly Squatchy busted BIO’s stone that YOU suggested he repair with loctite glue(good idea) so he can roll out (what?!? Give him a break he’s got 1 arm-wtf!?!) his long-cut sausage (that’s fine by the way-it just aint flank steak!) pizza. Are we caught up? Squatch lives but flying squirrels don’t in your house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Clearly Squatchy busted BIO’s stone that YOU suggested he repair with loctite glue(good idea) so he can roll out (what?!? Give him a break he’s got 1 arm-wtf!?!) his long-cut sausage (that’s fine by the way-it just aint flank steak!) pizza. Are we caught up? Squatch lives but flying squirrels don’t in your house.

Flying squirrels are just drones for squatches..,...I think that you should sleep with one eye open TF.

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

I envy you that you saw one. Most likely a Alfa Male checking to see if you were a potential threat.some roque Male,s that have been defeated by a Senior Male over the Females as far as the

mating goes can become very aggressive and have been known to bluff charge people so be on your guard. The Indian way is to take a moment before they enter the wilderness to hunt and think

and say Ohma or their name for Bigfoot that I am only here to hunt the (Deer) and I will harm no other creature. The Indian,s believe that Ohma the big one can tune in on their thought,s.

It,s not unusual for the young  Squash to play in this way throwing small rock,s and chestnut,s, acorn,s ect. if your in their area camping we do not understand as long as there is no aggression. Your right about being out of the wood,s before dark, me too.

There has been incident,s where a pissed off Male has attacked and killed tree cutter,s clearing land or the tree cutter,s just come up missing.

That is why I upped my Rifle Caliber from .270 to 300 Winchester Magnum. Shooting 180 Nosler Partition,s around 2950 Muzzle FPS..I have no intent to harm a Bigfoot or a Dogman unless they intend to harm me. I was ANSWERing to a member who wishes to remain anonymous that did see one.  Even the Missing 411 Writer David Paulides know,s that Bigfoot exist,s. He is a Veteran Police Officer who is still writing books on Missing 411. David,s Group has also attained their DNA and to their surprise part of the DNA string is Human.

I want to thank the member of Hunting N.Y. for bringing up this subject again. Knowledge is truth and truth is knowledge. Amen.

Thank You ODYSSEUS on this Bigfoot thing.

http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/home.html 

Great web site to learn from on this subject.                You know a lot of times I start a topic and often a wise ass jumps in and shit,s all over me. Don,t they

have anything else to do but dump on me or any other member.  ODYSSEUS , in no way I am talking about you it just seem,s that that,s the way  Hunting N.Y. Forum is .

I quit this forum twice anywhere from 5 to 6 month,s . And now I,m trying again to stay here , but man it sure is hard.Guess I,ve added my piece of mind thought,s.

24 minutes ago, TwoSeventy said:

Thank You ODYSSEUS on this Bigfoot thing.

http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/home.html 

Great web site to learn from on this subject.                You know a lot of times I start a topic and often a wise ass jumps in and shit,s all over me. Don,t they

have anything else to do but dump on me or any other member.  ODYSSEUS , in no way I am talking about you it just seem,s that that,s the way  Hunting N.Y. Forum is .

I quit this forum twice anywhere from 5 to 6 month,s . And now I,m trying again to stay here , but man it sure is hard.Guess I,ve added my piece of mind thought,s.

Can you please learn the difference between a comma ( , ) and an apostrophe ( ' ).

As for this bigfoot crap. When you try to tell a bunch of hunters, just from this site alone, whom I would say have spent millions of hours in the woods, many thousand trail cam pics, and we are always looking for tracks, and never came across any evidence to support the theories of bigfoot existing, you are not going to be met with much more then people busting your stones. You take the good with the bad posting on the web, if you don't like it or can't handle opposition, then don't post.

I wonder how many big foot there are on that "undisclosed poachers paradise" downstate land. There must be a reason why it's "The Land That None Shall Mention".

You have any theories on area 51?

Can you please learn the difference between a comma ( , ) and an apostrophe ( ' ).
As for this bigfoot crap. When you try to tell a bunch of hunters, just from this site alone, whom I would say have spent millions of hours in the woods, many thousand trail cam pics, and we are always looking for tracks, and never came across any evidence to support the theories of bigfoot existing, you are not going to be met with much more then people busting your stones. You take the good with the bad posting on the web, if you don't like it or can't handle opposition, then don't post.

I wonder how many big foot there are on that "undisclosed poachers paradise" downstate land. There must be a reason why it's "The Land That None Shall Mention".
You have any theories on area 51?

Are you seriously questioning Area 51???? Come me on man, that’s like Hedonism for Squatch!!!

On 9/22/2018 at 9:20 PM, crappyice said:

Obviously sasquatch smassed my pizza stone, we all know they communicate with banging stones again trees....I have 3 arms by the way, length cut links is the only way.  

Actually is was most likely the family of sasquatch on that Polaris commercial.  They broke the stone in several pieces to hand it out amongst the fam.

I will not repair that stone, because thats what sqautch wanted, instead I have secretly been rubbing the two pieces together in attempt to get a response from him/them.  I choose to run WITH, and not from....

Lastly....im offended! :rofl:

Edited by Bionic
  • Haha 1

Being that this subject has caused so much anger or little interest or stones on my head because of it, I (will not) reply to any more question,s or post anymore on this or POST ANYTHING on any subject other than selling something or thing,s related to reloading which I have been into for many years.It seem,s that (anything) that is posted on (any ) subject open,s the door to the poor person that posted the subject to waiting Vultures to pounce on them and tear them apart. Make jokes about their subject they posted ect.. I have never been in a Hunting Forum like this that treats their member,s this way. In reality, the Members that do these things are in violation of the posted Forum Rules for doing this to any member.

I guess it is just my thing that I have explored in and to the many people who have come forward to tell their encounter,s I deeply give them my respect. 

I also understand that any member,s on here that is in the work of Government or Police work or Game or Forest Ranger,s would want this subject squashed.So be it.

If it has created any disharmony to any member,s thought,s on the subject I am truly sorry. I feel like a penny of what,s left of it on a railroad track after the train has went over it.

Best of luck anyway,s to you guy,s hunting the Deer to fill the freezer with meat this fall.

I will now back out of this room and say good bye to it.And just maybe, complete good bye again to this Hunting N.Y. Forum.

God Bless you folk,s,

TwoSeventy

22 minutes ago, TwoSeventy said:

Being that this subject has caused so much anger or little interest or stones on my head because of it, I (will not) reply to any more question,s or post anymore on this or POST ANYTHING on any subject other than selling something or thing,s related to reloading which I have been into for many years.It seem,s that (anything) that is posted on (any ) subject open,s the door to the poor person that posted the subject to waiting Vultures to pounce on them and tear them apart. Make jokes about their subject they posted ect.. I have never been in a Hunting Forum like this that treats their member,s this way. In reality, the Members that do these things are in violation of the posted Forum Rules for doing this to any member.

I guess it is just my thing that I have explored in and to the many people who have come forward to tell their encounter,s I deeply give them my respect. 

I also understand that any member,s on here that is in the work of Government or Police work or Game or Forest Ranger,s would want this subject squashed.So be it.

If it has created any disharmony to any member,s thought,s on the subject I am truly sorry. I feel like a penny of what,s left of it on a railroad track after the train has went over it.

Best of luck anyway,s to you guy,s hunting the Deer to fill the freezer with meat this fall.

I will now back out of this room and say good bye to it.And just maybe, complete good bye again to this Hunting N.Y. Forum.

God Bless you folk,s,

TwoSeventy

I for one would hate to see ya go! You seem very articulate and experienced in other topics like reloading, that I would like to hear more about! Or the virtues of shooting a 270, and the various makes and models that you like best!! Hunting stories, we all have a couple of those! Or advise that you could pass along to a less experienced hunter? Also, I really don't believe in ridiculing someone, because they may think differently than me. I do understand good natured ribbing, that's part of the fun on a forum! And some of us take things more to heart than others. Perhaps there is a little bit of both at play in this thread? Along with a little jump on the guy, cause I don't agree with what he's posting, perhaps?

I've spent most of my 61 years in the woods, and not just in NY. I have never seen any physical evidence of any creature or creatures. BUT....I have read some articles, and stories. Who hasn't on the subject??  I do not actually believe myself, but do find the subject interesting and entertaining! And think no less of the people writing these stories than I do of a good storyteller, that always leaves you wondering, could it be true????.....  The little kid, that is still a small part of me, says "hey ya never know"! Just like Megledons and Nessie's of the deep, UFO's, monsters under the bed, or things that go bump in the night, or just beyond the light of your campfire, ..................cause it's fun to be scared.

No need to ridicule TwoSeventy. I find his posts informative and fun.

Hope he sticks around to share more with us.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

Why not stay and talk about hunting instead of pushing this garbage on people who know it's not true?

screw you and your insensitive use of the term "big foot". his name is Harry and he's a nice dude. Ever since he became famous and rolled in all that cash for starring in the movie he did back in the late '80s, everybody's been all up in his business. he's just keeping a lower profile now and just wants to chill in peace. you know nothing about it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am not sure if my post was the last straw that irritated 270...but it was actually just busting Crappyice's, and Turkeyfeather's chops.  That is all I have to say about this topic at this point.  If you leave 270, take care, if not then enjoy.  

Edited by Bionic
Typo
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, crappyice said:

While shrooming today I found irrefutable evidence of something.

70f72930bfe9aead451648e73efc8839.jpg

Think what you want ladies and gentlemen...checkmate!

That's Kong! Not sure how he got there, but those tracks are too big for Bigfoot. Either that or you had too much Taco Bell and blew a couple back to backs.

• Like 1

Because of the few member,s giving me their support , I will stay.. But no further discussion,s on Squash.Grampa like you, I,ve wandered the Northern Wood,s of N.Y.S. for 50 yrs. The guy,s I 

hunted with many a time we hunted out of Star Lake back in a little settlement called Aldrich which was seven miles back in. We took quite a few deer out of there also. One followed me while I was doing a indian

type hunt on 4" of fresh snow. I spent a little over 3/4 of an hour slow stalking then turned around and walked back to a good spot to sit down to go on watch. I cleaned up a snow spot and put down my hotseat and lit a cigarette. I looked back over my left should and there looking away from me was nice Billy Buck. I had the Doe Permit so I raised my 257 Robert,s had to tip the gun at a angle to get a decent scope picture and pulled the trigger.Down he went. 

Put it this way, my very first deer I got was a 6 point November 11,1958. I was watching a swamp type run way trail that was pretty beat up just before sunset he stepped out and that was it.South Colton N.Y. and we were staying a Seaver,s  Inn. The Inn owner let me hang the deer over night in his garage and we went home the next morning. I was proud as a Peacock. Oh, I now am reloading a new 300 Winchester Magnum.

You can load 100 grain all the way up to 220 grain. I put a new Barka 3/12/50/Scope on it. Purchased a muzzle break for it and it reduced the recoil down to less than my 270 I traded for it.Plus cash.

• Like 3