What Could or Possibly Also May Be in your Hunting Area

nobody

• 3 weeks later...

Everything is just fine! I did unbox and check out all the stuff! Was almost like Christmas when the boxes arrived.  The scope will go on a future gun at some point. The reloading stuff will be used after the hoidays this winter. No time for that stuff now, with deer season in full swing. Really looking to making up some sweet rounds for next year though!

Best of luck to you this deer season !

Will keep in touch. And will certainly use any reloading advice you have.

Edited by grampy
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I believe a lot of people who are positive they saw Bigfoot are not lying; they believe truly they saw big foot.

However, peruse some studies about how hilariously inaccurate eye witness testimony is. Three people can see the same event and just moments later all recall it differently—including accounts directly incompatible with one another. That’s all these sightings are—tricks of the mind.

To this day not one piece of actual evidence. Not one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 9/26/2018 at 8:20 AM, nobody said:

Being that this subject has caused so much anger or little interest or stones on my head because of it, I (will not) reply to any more question,s or post anymore on this or POST ANYTHING on any subject other than selling something or thing,s related to reloading which I have been into for many years.It seem,s that (anything) that is posted on (any ) subject open,s the door to the poor person that posted the subject to waiting Vultures to pounce on them and tear them apart. Make jokes about their subject they posted ect.. I have never been in a Hunting Forum like this that treats their member,s this way. In reality, the Members that do these things are in violation of the posted Forum Rules for doing this to any member.

I guess it is just my thing that I have explored in and to the many people who have come forward to tell their encounter,s I deeply give them my respect. 

I also understand that any member,s on here that is in the work of Government or Police work or Game or Forest Ranger,s would want this subject squashed.So be it.

If it has created any disharmony to any member,s thought,s on the subject I am truly sorry. I feel like a penny of what,s left of it on a railroad track after the train has went over it.

Best of luck anyway,s to you guy,s hunting the Deer to fill the freezer with meat this fall.

I will now back out of this room and say good bye to it.And just maybe, complete good bye again to this Hunting N.Y. Forum.

God Bless you folk,s,

TwoSeventy

This is a really good site for hunting, and it's hard to stay away for that very reason. Speaking from personal experience, even when you try to stay out of the other crap it can suck you in. If you can look past that, there are some really good members and even better information. However, there is a small group that for whatever reason, runs the show here. And they've pushed more than a few members away. *shrugs*

All the Squatchy -Bigfeet stuff aside, what the heck is that?

Look at the top left of the pic...kids dig those holes to take the dirt and make small bike jumps along a remote mountain Bike trail...haha.
Although a TRex may still be likely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1