What Could or Possibly Also May Be in your Hunting Area

nobody

when I was a youngster I watched one of the bigfoot documentary's. they said he was 7 feet tall. We lived in a raised ranch and my bedroom was above ground, so whats a young kid to do, I mean scared to death watching that show and couldn't stop after all gotta know what his MO is so I can be ready for him.

So I snagged a tape measure and to my horror my window was a little over 6', i will say bedtime wasn't long and I never dug a hole so fast before or since then. I can remember that it was well over 7' from the bottom of the hole to my window,,,,,,and man did I ever get in trouble for that one.

that was when I was young and didn't know better...since then all the bigfoot stuff just makes me shake my head.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We,ll you guy,s certainly can be funny. I,m just saying that I,m a believer especially having watched these researchers workshop on this subject.  What I am saying is, enjoy your Hunt when your in the woods looking to get a deer to come along to put some deer meat in the crock pot. But at the same time you should be schooled enough on these things so you will not crap your pants if you happen to see one in your life time while hunting. It,s a guarantee if you live in the State of Texas you,ll see one.

One main tip off they mentioned is, being overcome with a (seriously strong ) feeling of being watched when your alone in the wood,s.  Or if the wood,s suddenly go quiet. You know, no bird,s ect... That,s really a bad indication you may or may not have danger near by . Just be quiet and be on your guard until the normal sound,s come back or you can very slowly move away from this area where you can see well ahead of you before you head out.

I was trout fishing one time on one nice flowing creek 1/4 mile or so back in the wood,s. I had caught two nice brookies  and was walking and stopping and fishing ect..The wood,s seem normal with sound,s and the creek flow was ok when this happened to me. I suddenly felt fear coming over me and the hair,s on the back of my neck started standing up. I suddenly just did not feel that everything was ok in the location I presently was in the wood,s.  I quickly reeled my line in, pulled the front part of my fishing rod back toward me and grabbed the shorted fishing rod I now had.in one hand. Un-holstered my S@W 357 Magnum in my other hand and slowly walked back  in the direction leading back to where my car was parked. The feeling slowly started to slowly go away as I got further down the creek.  When I reached a good (wide) shallow part of the creek, I laid my pole down on the creek bank. Then I walked out to the center of the wide creek area in my hip boots and with the 357 Magnum handgun at the ready, and waited there awhile till my nerves felt pretty we,ll quieted down. What was making thing,s hard for me was not being able to see good into the high grass areas on each side of the creek. But these feeling,s had left me and I felt then that whatever happened for me to get that way was gone. To this very day, It,s like PTSD now and then in my memory. Let me tell you when that did happened, I was really God dammed scarred. I don,t have the answer,s today for what caused this to happen but it did.

Happy Hunting Guy,s,  TwoSeventy

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ApexerER said:

Last Thursday I was hunting in my treestand on our lease. (I sit in this spot 90%). With all the leaves off the trees now I can see clear across the ravine on the opposite ridge. I kept catching movement on the opposite ridge and I would glass the area and see nothing. This happened probably 3 or 4 times, I would see movement, glass and see nothing. Then I see movement again and I am thinking crap, its a person and a trespasser, I caught just enough to tell it was an upright figure. There were 4 of us hunting the lease that day and I was pretty sure I knew where the other guys were. I text them and yup...nobody around me. I keep glassing while I am sitting in my stand watching the opposite side of the ridge trying to find the trespasser. All of a sudden I see movement and it stands up and climbs the ridge in about 3 steps effortlessly and I am thinking wow that guy is big and why is he wearing duck camo (brown and light brown). A deer comes flying down the ridge and stops in the bottom of the ravine. I glass him and it is a spike....he stands there a few seconds and tears into the thicket at the bottom of the ravine. I text the guys and tell them we have a trespasser. I meet them for lunch and I am telling them about this. One guys says if it was a trespasser where was he parked? Well, I have no idea....I said well it was either a trespasser or Bigfoot kiddingly. Nobody laughed. Just said they have seen strange things like that too....to which I laughed....Now I am not saying I saw bigfoot, but I saw something that didn't make a lot of sense....Like a large trespasser in brown camo....if I believed in Bigfoot I would 100% say I saw bigfoot....but you can't see something that doesn't exist....or can you....hmmmm

Blonde bear...Bear can go up a hill better than any other animal being their front legs are shorter than their back. Before you say there aren't bear in your area I have seen bear while chopping fields in 8F north of Newark and when I worked at Cornell Co-op in Geneva mowing orchards. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TwoSeventy said:

We,ll you guy,s certainly can be funny. I,m just saying that I,m a believer especially having watched these researchers workshop on this subject.  What I am saying is, enjoy your Hunt when your in the woods looking to get a deer to come along to put some deer meat in the crock pot. But at the same time you should be schooled enough on these things so you will not crap your pants if you happen to see one in your life time while hunting. It,s a guarantee if you live in the State of Texas you,ll see one.

One main tip off they mentioned is, being overcome with a (seriously strong ) feeling of being watched when your alone in the wood,s.  Or if the wood,s suddenly go quiet. You know, no bird,s ect... That,s really a bad indication you may or may not have danger near by . Just be quiet and be on your guard until the normal sound,s come back or you can very slowly move away from this area where you can see well ahead of you before you head out.

I was trout fishing one time on one nice flowing creek 1/4 mile or so back in the wood,s. I had caught two nice brookies  and was walking and stopping and fishing ect..The wood,s seem normal with sound,s and the creek flow was ok when this happened to me. I suddenly felt fear coming over me and the hair,s on the back of my neck started standing up. I suddenly just did not feel that everything was ok in the location I presently was in the wood,s.  I quickly reeled my line in, pulled the front part of my fishing rod back toward me and grabbed the shorted fishing rod I now had.in one hand. Un-holstered my S@W 357 Magnum in my other hand and slowly walked back  in the direction leading back to where my car was parked. The feeling slowly started to slowly go away as I got further down the creek.  When I reached a good (wide) shallow part of the creek, I laid my pole down on the creek bank. Then I walked out to the center of the wide creek area in my hip boots and with the 357 Magnum handgun at the ready, and waited there awhile till my nerves felt pretty we,ll quieted down. What was making thing,s hard for me was not being able to see good into the high grass areas on each side of the creek. But these feeling,s had left me and I felt then that whatever happened for me to get that way was gone. To this very day, It,s like PTSD now and then in my memory. Let me tell you when that did happened, I was really God dammed scarred. I don,t have the answer,s today for what caused this to happen but it did.

WTF ! Paranoid much?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, chas0218 said:

Blonde bear...Bear can go up a hill better than any other animal being their front legs are shorter than their back. Before you say there aren't bear in your area I have seen bear while chopping fields in 8F north of Newark and when I worked at Cornell Co-op in Geneva mowing orchards. 

Chas, I am sure it was a trespasser.....the point of my story was that if you believed in Bigfoot you would be sure you saw bigfoot instead of rationalizing what you saw....I thought what I saw was strange....still do...I don't think it was bigfoot....

• Like 2

On the You Tube researchers workshop on Bigfoot, Tim who has done this 25yr. research said,s there is 4 classification,s. 1st is more docile, curious mostly. 2nd. is much more aggressive especial  very territorial. Will run your ass out of the woods. 3rd.Have been known to attack and kill people.4th. is simply deadly Evil. Kill,s people and eats people. very very deadly aggressive. Not to mess with ,just get away or shoot to kill it.  Been called a Dogman because of it,s appearance, Dog.s pointed ear,s and face has short dog snout with fang teeth.. Stand,s on it,s hing legs like a dog. Long arms with long claws on hands.Heigh can average 7 to 8 ft tall and can weigh up to 200 to 400 lbs.. Class 1,2,and 3 can weigh up to 800lbs.

Dogman-2.jpgCryptid Sightings And Reports

Dogman sightings a growing phenomena

August 15, 2016 By CyptoGuy 1 Comment

Reports of Dogman sightings and encounters have seemingly been on the rise over the last few year and interest in the elusive cryptid has definitely grown.

The Dogman also commonly known as the “Michigan Dogman” has long been a controversial subject in and around Cryptozoology circles and the increased interest in the creature has prompted even more questions. The majority of the sightings of dogman have come from Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin although encounters from other states have also been documented. The most frequently asked question in terms of the Dogman is what kind of creature is it exactly. It has been described by many as a large humanoid creature covered with hair with large pointed ears and a long pronounced snout traveling on two and four legs. It’s often said to have multiple parallels to that of the werewolf.

Dogman 2

According to Dogman researchers and enthusiast, the creature is also often mistaken for the other popular cryptid known as Bigfoot. Sightings and reports of both creatures often contain similar details but the two creature are not one in the same. It is believed some sightings of the Dogman may mistakenly be reported as Bigfoot as both creatures can physically resemble each other with Bigfoot being much more popular and well-known of the two. This makes mistaking the Dogman for Bigfoot a rather easy misidentification to make for witnesses. Even though these creatures are what many would expect a werewolf to look like and be described as most experts don’t consider them to be.

More efforts are being made to investigate and research the Dogman phenomenon including various things like online podcasts and Youtube channels (Dogman encounters Youtube is a great one) which are dedicated to the elusive creature and there was even a recent Dogman symposium. Although many people believe the creature to be real skeptics are quick to point out the lack of scientific evidence to prove its existence. As is the same with many cryptids all of the Dogman evidenceto date consists mostly of controversial photos and videos along with years of eyewitness accounts. Skeptics believe the creature is nothing more than a myth and legend brought to life by a song made back in 1987. Some other even believe it may be some kind of paranormal or mythical beast.

Dogman has been a subject of various investigations over the years and some of the evidence including dogman pictures and dogman videoswere featured in some interesting and entertaining programs. Here are a couple of dogman videos which examines and investigates some of the possible dogman proof discovered through years that you may or may.

http://www.northamericandogmanproject.com/gallery.html 

TRUE STORY!

Last Sunday while hunting a local public land spot I had a very unusual experience! I got there, loaded the mag for my rifle, and headed up the mountain. I got to the first shelf and loaded the .26-06. I did mu usual loop around an area that is sometimes used by deer as a bedding area. Then, instead of taking my usual route up the mountain, I decided to hike the logging road. I get about 100 yds, and I hear this low growling noise. At first I thought ATV? Too low. So I watched and waited.

Then, there it was! A sight I will never forget!

There was a guy that came up the first part of the access road on ..... A LAWN TRACTOR! Blaze orange from head to toe! I stood shocked for a few seconds, then I laughed to myself and waved to him. He stared at me for a second and then putted off.

Must have been a bigfoot in hunter guise! As he was in a "No Motor Vehicles" area. No man or woman would ever break the laws of hunting public land! So must have been something 'super-natural'.

I had no fear, I traversed up and down the mountain and even sat for a spell.

I did learn a valuable lesson though, a basic lawn tractor can make it through some pretty diverse terrain.

• Haha 2

On 11/21/2017 at 12:49 AM, TwoSeventy said:

I for one certainly hope that I am nowhere near you when you have one of these episodes, because I am almost certain in that frame of mind you are liable to shoot a person that it your mind looks ust like a bigfoot.....kinda like a person shooting another person when the shooter is stricken with "buck fever"

Example:

Huge, wolf-like quadruped, size of deer crossed road, 2006
beskrivning
The sighting this Sunday night was made by two men northeast of West Bend on Shalom Drive just off Hwy. 144 at 8:30 pmshalomdrive. The creature crossed the road in front of them on all fours. It was the size of a deer, they said, but was not a deer. It had the head of a wolf, a furry, muscular body that was far too lean to be a bear, and was much larger than a gray wolf. The witnesses' exact words were, "It was the size of a large deer but with a large back and shoulders, thick fur, a massive wolf-like head, pointy ears and no tail." They said it "lumbered" across the road showing no concern for their approaching vehicle.  http://www.beastofbrayroad.com/sightingslog.html

Dogman shot, ca 2007
beskrivning
Two years ago in Janesville, Minnesota, in November during first deer season, I went out and sat in a tree stand in the early morning with my shotgun. I had heard growling and large footsteps. I thought it was a large coyote, but then it came out into the clearing and it was five feet tall at the shoulder and dark brown, almost black like a large dog only its front paws were almost hands and its tail was long like a cat's tail -- three feet long. As it growled, I could see its teeth. They were almost the size of small my shotgun shells (2½ inches).

I watched it come my way and I realized that it was following my scent. I, being scared and not wanting to die, raised my gun and pushed the safety forward. When it clicked, the animal looked straight at me and started to go right toward the tree I was in. I shot three times. The first two hit a tree behind it, but the third hit it in the chest, as far as I could tell. All it did was stumble, then turn and run to thick brush nearby. I was so scared that it might be out there that I stayed in the stand for three hours. At noon or so, I decided to make a run to the truck. When I got to where it had been hit, I only found a little blood, like the bullet didn't go through the skin. And the blood stunk and was dark, red almost black, so I ran to my truck.

Later that year, when I was trapping, I saw its tracks next to a destroyed trap set and a bunch of blood and fur of a raccoon, from what I could tell. I have never gone back to that woods.   http://paranormal.about.com/od/othercreatures/a/tales_09_09_20t.htm

On 11/20/2017 at 7:57 AM, wooly said:

I had a frightening encounter with a big hairy squatch once....

Either way, I haven't been the same since then...

Dude, things are becoming much clearer about your state of mind after being dragged off by a female bigfoot...! Possibly a hybrid Wooly-foot running around your neck of the woods??? :mosking:

So this one time, Shaq went to a fur coat convention.  During the convention, he really needed to go to the bathroom but the lines were long.  He figured, he can just sneak out back and go in the woods.  He really needed to go bad so he rushed out, forgot to duck, and ended up hitting his head on the top of the door way.  This caused him to stumble out into the woods, staggering, and moaning.."aarrrrrrrr...."  Two local kids were out jigging frogs on the other side of the creek that night and one of them happen to have his grandpa's old film camera with him.  The rest is history.

• Like 1

Mountain Monsters TV show,  270's must see TV.  MY Favorite Title -  "The Sheepsquatch of Boone County", must be the the offspring of a sheep herding Sasquatch!:rofl:

S05 E08 · The Blood Skull and Woman of the Woods

Jun 3, 2017

S05 E07 · The Secret of the Little Girl

May 27, 2017

S05 E06 · The Three Rings of the North

May 20, 2017

S05 E05 · Huckleberry's Predator

May 13, 2017

S05 E04 · The Black Wolf

Apr 29, 2017

S05 E03 · Enter The Dark Forest

Apr 22, 2017

S05 E02 · The Rogue Team Rises: Part 2

Apr 15, 2017

S05 E01 · The Rogue Team Rises: Part 1

Apr 8, 2017

S04 E11 · AIMS vs. The Rogue Team

Apr 16, 2016

S04 E10 · Return of the Rogue Team

Apr 9, 2016

S04 E09 · Bigfoot of Wood County: The Phantom of the Forest

Apr 2, 2016

S04 E08 · Raven Mocker: Back to Trapper

Mar 26, 2016

S04 E07 · Bigfoot of Lee County: Raven Mocker

Mar 12, 2016

S04 E06 · Bigfoot of Wirt County: The Ash Man

Mar 5, 2016

S04 E05 · Bigfoot of Pendleton County: Great Fire Ape

Feb 27, 2016

S04 E04 · Bigfoot of Blair County: Thunder Brothers

Feb 13, 2016

S04 E03 · Bigfoot of Blair County: Lightning Man

Feb 6, 2016

S04 E02 · Bigfoot of Central Kentucky: Squalling Savage

Jan 30, 2016

S04 E01 · Bigfoot of Harrison County: Stonish Giant

Jan 23, 2016

S03 E08 · Bigfoot of Ashe County: AIMS Erupts

Apr 25, 2015

S03 E07 · Bigfoot of Ashe County: AIMS Under Attack

Apr 18, 2015

S03 E06 · Bigfoot of Washington County

Apr 11, 2015

S03 E05 · Bigfoot of Clay County

Apr 4, 2015

S03 E04 · Bigfoot of Lincoln County

Mar 28, 2015

S03 E03 · Bigfoot of Eastern Kentucky

Mar 21, 2015

S03 E02 · Bigfoot of Putnam County

Mar 14, 2015

S03 E01 · Bigfoot of Central Kentucky

Mar 7, 2015

S02 E15 · Grassman's Revengeance

Jul 25, 2014

S02 E14 · Grassman's Revengeance

Jul 25, 2014

S02 E13 · Bloodless Howler of Harrison County

Jul 18, 2014

S02 E12 · Hogzilla of Hocking Hills

Jul 11, 2014

S02 E11 · Cave Creature of Greenbrier County

Jun 27, 2014

S02 E10 · Snallygaster of Preston County

Jun 20, 2014

S02 E09 · Shadow Creature of Braxton County

Jun 13, 2014

S02 E08 · Death Cat of Cherokee County

Jun 6, 2014

S02 E07 · Wild Bill's Bear Beast

May 30, 2014

S02 E06 · Sheepsquatch of Boone County

May 9, 2014

S02 E05 · Fire Dragon of Pocahontas County

May 2, 2014

S02 E04 · Werewolf of Webster County

Apr 25, 2014

S02 E03 · Yahoo of Nicholas County

Apr 18, 2014

S02 E02 · Grafton Monster of Taylor County

Apr 11, 2014

S02 E01 · Kentucky Hellhound of Pike County

Apr 4, 2014

S01 E06 · Lizard Demon of Wood County

Jul 27, 2013

S01 E05 · Mothman of Mason County

Jul 20, 2013

S01 E04 · Wampus Beast of Pleasants County

Jul 13, 2013

S01 E03 · Devil Dog of Logan County

Jul 6, 2013

S01 E02 · Grassman of Perry County

Jun 29, 2013

S01 E01 · Wolfman of Wolfe County

Jun 22, 2013

p13906458_b_v8_aa.jpg

Edited by airedale

On 11/20/2017 at 12:47 AM, TwoSeventy said:

If you folks would take the time to watch this 2 1/2 hr. episode, the gentlemen or the most experienced researcher Tim will prove the reality

that Sasquash as known by the Indians  or as we know this part human creature Bigfoot is very very real. Both of these men grew up back in the country of Alabama and grew up with these things around their farms and in the wood,s behind their home,s.. Also there was a horrible event that took place where a family of five people were slaughtered by a creature known as Dogman. These things look like evil itself . The family had parked their RV in a picnic area where no other camper,s were at that time when it happened.Tim explains these killing  and where they took place and what the Fed,s did about it. Using National Guard Troop,s with Special Forces to hunt this thing down and kill it. Near the same area  that Tim,s tell about it that a Bowhunter was killed and dragged off. When they found his campsite, the Tent was ripped to shreds and all his camping item,s were smashed and strewn about.  I did not add this article as a joke. This is the real deal folk,s. Some of you guy,s joked about it and one of your (Senior) members called me a sonova bitch, which is a direct violation of our Club Rules. And yes, some you guy,s answered in the right way by adding to this question, will I ever see these creature,s in the wood,s in my hunting lifetime. The story is, if you injure or kill just one of these Squash, the rest of them will hunt you down. If your attacked and yes you have to then defend yourselves,y\shoot to kill the creature and get ta-hell out of the wood,s.  A hunting knife will not help. Carry a large caliber handgun and a good heavy deer rifle.   When I go in the wood,s to deer hunt , I carry my .270 Winchester and my 45 acp S@W handgun with extra clips.  All I,m saying is to please watch this YouTube Episode and I definetely you,ll come back as a believer.For further learning on this, start reading David Paulides Book,s on Missing 411,s. . The book I am presently reading is Missing 411 on Hunter,s.   The BowHunter that goes missing most is the one that goes on watch just before Sunset.

Mr. Paulides is a retire Police Forensic Officer with Master,s Degrees.      I also apologize for any misspelled word.

Respectfully,  TwoSeventy.

They aren't clips they are magazines!

• Like 2