Orange Sullivan County land wanted

• 1 year later...
23 minutes ago, brandtlandmanagement said:

I am not sure if it is in 3M.  It is a Neversink, NY address.

You really need to know the DMP zone if you're selling a hunting lease...….     I have land in 3K Monticello, that I don't go to, because there are no doe tags.

13 minutes ago, the blur said:

You really need to know the DMP zone if you're selling a hunting lease...….     I have land in 3K Monticello, that I don't go to, because there are no doe tags.

We rely on our hunters to know the zones and offer directions when they would like to inspect a property.  All info is on www.wingandbuck.com .   If you'd like to inspect it or want an address feel free to request a parking pass for inspection through our website.  I know NY is difficult with tags and zones.

16 minutes ago, brandtlandmanagement said:

We rely on our hunters to know the zones and offer directions when they would like to inspect a property.  All info is on www.wingandbuck.com .   If you'd like to inspect it or want an address feel free to request a parking pass for inspection through our website.  I know NY is difficult with tags and zones.

The Catskill region is becoming a wasteland to hunt, quite honestly.  I don't know why anyone would even want to lease in an area where doe permits are almost impossible to get.  Why would anyone spend good money on a lease (and it surely won't come cheap in the Catskills) and then be restricted to no doe hunting and only bucks that are 3 to the side or better?

40 minutes ago, brandtlandmanagement said:

If I were a realtor.... I would know the DMP zone I'm selling....   But that's just me...

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, steve863 said:

The Catskill region is becoming a wasteland to hunt, quite honestly.  I don't know why anyone would even want to lease in an area where doe permits are almost impossible to get.  Why would anyone spend good money on a lease (and it surely won't come cheap in the Catskills) and then be restricted to no doe hunting and only bucks that are 3 to the side or better?

Because it's close to NYC that's why and cheaper then anything south of there 

• Like 1

On 10/15/2019 at 11:13 AM, steve863 said:

people are not spending thousands of dollars on leases to shoot does....  They want the trophy

On 10/25/2019 at 8:26 AM, steve863 said:

They are wasting their thousands then, because the Catskills is probably the least likely place in NYS to shoot true trophy sized bucks.

True but I think catskills has come along way for deer and trophy deer.  My father use to have a place in downsville and i have been going up there fishing  in pepacton for over 40 years........  40 years ago you would never see a deer and now there is some nice bucks being shot.......  There are some slammers taken out of the kingston area every year. 

On 10/26/2019 at 5:11 PM, cbyzerman said:

True but I think catskills has come along way for deer and trophy deer.  My father use to have a place in downsville and i have been going up there fishing  in pepacton for over 40 years........  40 years ago you would never see a deer and now there is some nice bucks being shot.......  There are some slammers taken out of the kingston area every year. 

Agree. From what I hear it is way better now. My Dad once went 9 rifle seasons in the 1970's in the Catskills without seeing a buck 

Good luck ,

I'm in 3H and 3K, I did get a doe permit in 3H this year.None of my family, 6 of us got 3K this year.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Dam that 3h is a lucky one I’m averaging one every 3 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk