Super Bowl LII predictions ?

Water Rat

Welker and Edelman are great players. Them flying around the middle is a huge part of their scheme

In 2017, give Brady Antonio Brown, Leveon Bell, etc. instead of Gronk, 5 other white WR’s and dion Lewis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I'm surfing WR stats, the NFL HOF is an embarrassment until this guy goes in. Look at those numbers!

image.png.53d28328447d658647aad903a4e3d49c.png

Probably could still play as a 3/4th option. 20 catches in 1 game I believe. I hated T.O. Tho

• Like 1

Ha-ha-ha.....I have to say that I really don't give a damn who plays in or who wins the super bowl. I'll just let the kneeling ninnies work it out among themselves and try my best to work my TV programming around all that worthless wasted air time.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I dont discount his greatness but there are a number of QBs that put on the Pats the past 18 years would have the same number of rings. Their system is just that awesome. Matt Cassel won 11 games in it. Its pretty simple too and nobody copies them: Dont waste high draft picks on RB and WR, dont over pay anyone (except future HOFer Stephon Gilmore) and build great O/D lines

Gilmore is no way a future HOF . There system is not complicated all crossing routes and pick plays the refs never call. And a beast at TE. 

I do not care about the NFL, a bunch of “costume” (Entertainers wear costumes, people with real contributing jobs like the military, police, fire fighters, nurses, doctors, postal workers and others that provide for our safety, health and convenience wear a “uniform”.) wearers.

These “costume” wearers are part of a community that uses performance enhancing drugs to make up for their lack of athletic talent, watch dogs kill each other, assault women, produce illegitimate children, commit violent crime and use illegal drugs. 

In so far as their kneeling, they are so pathetic.  Their kneeling is in their support of violent thugs like Mike Brown and the terrorist organization called Black Lives Matter who terrorize innocent people and call for the murder of police officers. 

Their kneeling tantrums remind me of a story written by a journalist who visited Normandy many years after D-Day.  While walking the beach he saw a bullet riddled helmet wash ashore.  As he held it in his hands he realized that it was a time when REAL men died on their feet so we would not have to live on our knees.  And they say these buffoons are college educated?  In what?

I do not care about the NFL, a bunch of “costume” (Entertainers wear costumes, people with real contributing jobs like the military, police, fire fighters, nurses, doctors, postal workers and others that provide for our safety, health and convenience wear a “uniform”.) wearers.
These “costume” wearers are part of a community that uses performance enhancing drugs to make up for their lack of athletic talent, watch dogs kill each other, assault women, produce illegitimate children, commit violent crime and use illegal drugs. 
In so far as their kneeling, they are so pathetic.  Their kneeling is in their support of violent thugs like Mike Brown and the terrorist organization called Black Lives Matter who terrorize innocent people and call for the murder of police officers. 
Their kneeling tantrums remind me of a story written by a journalist who visited Normandy many years after D-Day.  While walking the beach he saw a bullet riddled helmet wash ashore.  As he held it in his hands he realized that it was a time when REAL men died on their feet so we would not have to live on our knees.  And they say these buffoons are college educated?  In what?

What % of professional athletes have never been arrested? I’m betting a very high %

3 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Nah. Those guys are tough and play thru crazy injuries.

So tuff that they can't get up from a kneeling position when our national anthem is sung?  Nope, not tuff at all... quite weak actually. 

• Like 1

Here are NFL supporters of these entertainers who support and some are violent drug thugs:

https://www.nflpa.com/players/sponsors

These supporters of violent drug thugs cry years later that their brains are damaged from playing football.  Well I can believe that!  Just look at their criminal, violent and perverted actions.  These cry babies VOLUNTARILY wore a costume to be entertainers, NOT protect freedom and liberty.  Look what compensation a brain injured combat veteran receives for their service?

Image-1.png