Archery/bow hunting blind?

stubborn1VT

I'm just curious if anyone has a brand/model of pop-up blind that they love.  I'm looking for a hub blind with vertical windows.  It seems to me that they run a little pricey, and I would like to get one that would last more than a year or two.  It needs to be big enough to draw in, reasonably easy to setup and take down.  The best experience I had was with a Primos Predator Den from Cabela's, but they don't make them any more.  

I mostly hunt out of hang-on stands, but like the idea of being able to easily move spots.  There isn't always a good tree.  I would like to scout more during the season in 2018 and stay mobile.  Gotta keep them guessing!

Thanks for your input!

I hunt out of a Field and Stream Magnum. It's been great for rifle and bow hunting. My only issue is sometimes you can unfold a hub the wrong way and end up with a hub being backwards resulting in another hub unable to expand. i imagine other blinds would have similar issues. not a big deal if you practice setup and take down in the yard a few times. came with a nice bag with shoulder strap and im able to fit a small tripod chair in it as well. roomy enough to hunt two people with and imagine bow too if your so inclined.

• Like 1

I have the Ameristep Brickhouse Elite Ground Blind. It's a 3 person so I have room for my swivel ground blind chair and bow holder. Windows have magnets so it's quiet and it also has hole in mesh for shooting thru. It only took about 4 times of setting it up and down to master it. They still got a good price on it at Field and Stream for cyber sale.

• Like 1