My Personal Biggest in 5H

Jafo

I have been watching this guy on the cam for a while and he finally stepped out in front of me today.  Took him 15 minutes to commit.  There are not a lot of deer up here in 5H but they do have nice racks. :)  Anyway, biggest one I ever got up here.  He ran right into a pile of tops the loggers left behind this year.  Biggest one taken here in the last 8 years or so.  Imma happy boy!

thanksbuck.jpg

• Like 32

I know were you are talking about and I from WNY. Oh wait our camp is up in Woodgate. Nice buck congrats. I've only have had to hunt up there a couple times a year and have only harvested two bucks, But retiring this June so hopefully should be getting more time there.

7 hours ago, TreeGuy said:

He's a dandy. Nice dark rack. And awesome that you have some history.... Trail cam's can be awesome but can also leave you dreaming.... Glad you got to put your hands on him !! Congrats !

Yes, I rarely ever see the same bucks that I get on camera.  This one though had been a repeat shot for the last 3 weeks.  The logging that was done on my property this year seemed to somehow funnel them right past my blind.   Dumb luck really lol.