Murphy's law strikes again

Water Rat

I went out this morning until 11:00 am without seeing a thing. I went to take out the garbage this afternoon and saw this guy watching me. Then to make matters worse , my mailman asked me if I had seen the 13 pointer running around the neighborhood. He told me that he had seen it 3 times in the last 2 weeks.IMG_1435.thumb.JPG.ee0a75ef32b206f977e5dd764a7bea86.JPG

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

Similar Murphy's Law hunting situation. Took a young guy hunting on opening day of the regular SZ gun season. He'd never shot a buck. We hunted/sat almost all day and I'd even tried to do a single person push to stir things up. Nothing! Doesn't he hit a 6pt with his car on his way home after the evening hunt! 

• Like 1

Similar Murphy's Law hunting situation. Took a young guy hunting on opening day of the regular SZ gun season. He'd never shot a buck. We hunted/sat almost all day and I'd even tried to do a single person push to stir things up. Nothing! Doesn't he hit a 6pt with his car on his way home after the evening hunt! 
Hope he took em home

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk