So how’s it looking???

crappyice

My whole car looks like a murder scene courtesy of my deer Friday evening. My center armrest had tons of dried blood on it, my steering wheel has some bloody. My roof of my car and drivers side door handle have dried blood from when I opened the door and rested my arm on the roof. It's quite a mess. No pictures taken. But it will get cleaned when it rains next.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I threw out 10 empty hot hands wrappers today and it’s barely been cold...plus 5 empty water bottles, 5 peanut granola wrappers and countless peanut chews wrappers. 1 bottle of cheap brandy, 1 empty can of buck bomb, a canister of evercalm (which still stinks) and two bottles of various deer piss. I may have a problem, and worse- my wife might finally be right!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Ha ha crappyice sounds like I’m about as bad as you are with my truck. I’ve been doing so good with it until today. I couldn’t put everything in the bed like normal in a fairly organized dashing so instead everything got thrown in the cab with zero thought on cleanliness. I know I have at least 4 water bottles and 2 pop cans rolling around up front.

My truck looks the same all year, my truck is only used for truck purposes so on the very rare time I have more than myself in it its a 10 minute job making room for another person. Once a year I clean it out and pay the 75$ to have it "detailed" I tip well because they're doing way more than 75$ worth of work just getting the mud of the floors!

• Like 1

Cleaned mine out yesterday. But at one point, it was even with the bottom of the windows, all the way across the back seat of my truck. That does not include what was in the bed of the truck.  That reminds me, I have a chair blind and a couple other things in there under the cover!