Sign in to follow this  
Biz-R-OWorld

2018 Boston Red Sox Tickets

I post my Red Sox tickets every year. They are also on StubHub, so they could sell at any time. I am able to email the tickets by late March typically. If you buy multiple games, I can offer a discount.

Section 42

Row 30

Seats 18 & 19

IMG_7456.jpg

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Yanks April game sold

BravesMay game sold

White Sox June game taken by me.

7 left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

1. Wednesday, April 11th vs. Yankees -- SOLD

2. Saturday, April 28th vs. Rays -- $85 for the pair

3. Monday, May 14th vs. Athletics -- $35 for the pair

4. Saturday, May 26th vs. Braves -- SOLD

5. Saturday, June 9th vs. White Sox -- TAKEN BY ME

6. Wednesday, June 27th vs. Angels -- $70 for the pair

7. Saturday, July 28th vs. Twins -- $110 for the pair

8. Monday, August 20th vs. Indians -- $70 for the pair

9. Wednesday, September 12th vs. Blue Jays -- $35 for the pair

10. Saturday, September 29th vs. Yankees -- $150 for the pair

Angels game sold. 6 left!

Twins game sold. 5 games left!

Athletics games sold.

4 left!

Bump. 4 games left. Season starts in about a month. Prices are per pair.

Rays - Sat 4/28 4pm $70

Indians - Mon 8/20 7pm $60

Jays - Wed 9/12 7pm $35

Yankees - Sat 9/29 1pm $150

Rays game sold.

3 games left!

Indians game sold.

2 games left

Yanks game sold.

Only game left is Blue Jays (9/12)