any hunting stuff on the xmas wish list??

Robhuntandfish

2 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Ok,how do you keep a chest freezer and a generator from the fiance? Do you have a 2nd house that also is a secret?

well the chest freezer only took a couple days for her to notice but now she is very happy we finally have one.... and our generator is on the way but she wont be happy about that one lol

16 hours ago, Swamp_bucks said:

I wanted a crossbow, then dicks had a sale and i bought a barnet recruite recurve.  Not the best one out there but for $130 my wife told me merry xmas.  Found the catch though she already order a 100dollar purse earlier in the day for her xmas present.

A $100 purse to carry $20 .......

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, JaredA WNY8G said:

well the chest freezer only took a couple days for her to notice but now she is very happy we finally have one.... and our generator is on the way but she wont be happy about that one lol

she will when the power goes out and she can't use her straightener ;)

both are good practical items. You're good!

• Like 1

There is very little I need . I usually wait until after deer season and buy stuff that is on sale . The problem is I have bought stuff that I don't use . I just gave my wife the info on the Thermacell Heated Foot Warmers . Other than that , There is little that I need .

I must be doing okay because I no longer get Cologne ! :taunt:

We do one big thing and a few smalls

For my big I put a 6' cultipacker, 6' disc or box scraper on my list. A win any way you look at it. For my small either a muzzle loader, crossbow or drag harrow. My stocking stuffers are kale, radishes, turnip seeds, winter pees and winter rye. As you can see I was bitten by the food plot bug ;)

• Like 1

Dear Santa,

I have been good and this is what I would like to have for Christmas, "A Big Blonde"

I always wanted a Winchester Model 70 "Super Grade"

I always wanted one rifle with a blonde stock, preferably tiger tail maple.

I always wanted to have a rifle chambered in 264 Winchester magnum

Pictured below is the rifle that will kill three birds with one stone, a maple stocked Winchester model 70 Super Grade in 264 Winchester magnum. Just so you know I would not be killing any Reindeer with this rifle.

Merry Christmas

Al

wm_11536872.jpg

• Like 2