Poaching

mtbuck

26 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Anybody wanna go tell the Amish ? I'm guessing they didn't hear the news.

You don’t think the read it on an electronic device ? 

How about stiffer penalties.  Like those 3 college basketball players that were going to get 10 years for shoplifting? Now that’s a little over the top   Cut off a thumb or something 

When caught poaching I say cut their dang hands off,on the other hand that would put their cost of living in our hand.My idea would be to put them to work without pay cleaning our forests riverbanks roadsides with no chance of Hunting nor Fishing ever again.

you left out all the more expensive parts and 1 year of jail time!  i call it a win but i wished it didn't get watered down.  had in there increases for toting a youth along with you to do it, loss of license, and higher fines in the thousands.  told it had to be watered down to make any ground.  even then the New York Conservation Council was passively against it.  My feelings toward them are not warm and fuzzy to keep it G-rated. some consider not all poaching situations equal, however we're talking about the most brazen; jacking and shooting out of season.

agreed, they should of added another 0 to that fine minimum.

poaching is poaching no matter how you try to justify it.  the same ones that say they shoot an extra deer because they need the meat are standing there trying to justify it with a cigarette and a beer in their hands.