I Don't Know WTF Just Happened!

DirtTime

I really don't!

One minute we are sitting here watching TV, the next the neighbors house is being surrounded by LEO's and the State Police are driving across my lawn!

I have no idea WTF went down, but for almost two hours LOE's were trying to get into the home next to me. I am guessing it wont make the news either.

They finally took someone out of the house in cuffs ( "someone", not the owners ), but I am still on alert.

This isn't BS! Two hours to get one person out of the house. The owners bailed hours ago.

I am no tin foil hat guy, but I will say I am more then a little nervous on this one.

Still don't know WTH the deal was. Nothing on police reports, and the park owner is keeping a tight lip about the whole thing. As usual.

A few of us did ask the cops what was going on, we were told to go back inside.

With all the crazy $h1t going on in the world you never know what people are capable of. So yeah, my guard was up. Still is.

The guy that owns that home tried kicking the door down to a couple places accusing people of stealing his kids lizard after he had a few too many beers a couple months ago. Should have been evicted from the community back then. Cops were here on that one 4 times in a couple hours.

Still don't know WTH the deal was. Nothing on police reports, and the park owner is keeping a tight lip about the whole thing. As usual.
A few of us did ask the cops what was going on, we were told to go back inside.
With all the crazy $h1t going on in the world you never know what people are capable of. So yeah, my guard was up. Still is.
The guy that owns that home tried kicking the door down to a couple places accusing people of stealing his kids lizard after he had a few too many beers a couple months ago. Should have been evicted from the community back then. Cops were here on that one 4 times in a couple hours.

you don’t happen to live in the same town as Growie, do u?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, growalot said:

Don't Diss a guy on where he chooses to live... not everyone wants a big house or land responsibility... there are high end mobile home parks.. For peet sake....engage brain and a bit of decency before engaging fingers...:rolleyes:

I'm not sure if you're comment it towards me or not , I certainly wasn't making fun of antibodies living situation. It was a joke about Rob saying the neighbor was running around trying to kick people's doors IN. That's why I said they pull out not push in . Your paranoia makes you think the worst of people sometimes. 

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, growalot said:

Don't Diss a guy on where he chooses to live... not everyone wants a big house or land responsibility... there are high end mobile home parks.. For peet sake....engage brain and a bit of decency before engaging fingers...:rolleyes:

This coming from you? BaHaHaHa  Whatever!

• Like 1

No just the routine post on many things from a few on this site..Now I wouldn't have seen this had it not been quoted ..but gee nothing wrong with that...as long as your pointing your "humor" towards another..which happens often around here.

Ain’t no caviar in the trailer park

Edited by growalot