I Don't Know WTF Just Happened!

DirtTime

2 hours ago, growalot said:

Don't Diss a guy on where he chooses to live... not everyone wants a big house or land responsibility... there are high end mobile home parks.. For peet sake....engage brain and a bit of decency before engaging fingers...:rolleyes:

Who was dissing where he lives? If you want to take my comment that way, then you might as well take Biz's comment the same way.

Maybe you should take your own advice on this one.

3 hours ago, growalot said:

Don't Diss a guy on where he chooses to live... not everyone wants a big house or land responsibility... there are high end mobile home parks.. For peet sake....engage brain and a bit of decency before engaging fingers...:rolleyes:

For someone that bitches about this site you sure do spend a lot of time pushing buttons around here?  We are glad you finally found that one blind doe you killed though. Posting 8-10 posts a day while hunting sure will limit the deer you might take.                          Good for population growth i guess.

• Like 1

Look, no we don't have money, so we bought a mobile home. I am not even sure why my "poverty" came into play. I posted this to try and make a point, you never know where stupid people will show up with bad intentions. It is what it is. I started to get comfy with that "It Can't Happen To Me Out Here." . I was wrong. I don't see a difference in members posting about trashed tree stands or poachers cutting your property. I would rather have a tree stand mucked up then have an a$$ hole next door with intentions not yet known.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, ....rob said:

Look, no we don't have money, so we bought a mobile home. I am not even sure why my "poverty" came into play. I posted this to try and make a point, you never know where stupid people will show up with bad intentions. It is what it is. I started to get comfy with that "It Can't Happen To Me Out Here." . I was wrong. I don't see a difference in members posting about trashed tree stands or poachers cutting your property. I would rather have a tree stand mucked up then have an a$$ hole next door with intentions not yet known.

Don’t ever explain to anyone why you live or how you live to anyone! 

• Like 11

42 minutes ago, ....rob said:

Rob I too live in own a mobile home to myself its just as good some times better than having an extra monthly payment/taxes.I get the same flack from even family they say were trash I say to them kiss my ASS its mine/home.The stay off my lawn was because I enjoy having a nice lot unlike some of my neighbors.

• Like 3

I myself didn’t read a single comment belittling rob nor anyone else where they live. In my mind it doesn’t matter whether it be a teepee , motor home , mansion , igloo ,trailer, apartment etc.  

I’m just curious what happened at this point. Saw 5 Lancaster cop cars with a car pulled over other night. Curious on what happened there too. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I myself didn’t read a single comment belittling rob nor anyone else where they live. In my mind it doesn’t matter whether it be a teepee , motor home , mansion , igloo ,trailer, apartment etc.  

I’m just curious what happened at this point. Saw 5 Lancaster cop cars with a car pulled over other night. Curious on what happened there too. 

There were reports of an semi intoxigated pink bunny smoking cashews and deviled eggs 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I didn’t read any comments either, I was going off what he wrote. 

34 minutes ago, sodfather said:

There were reports of an semi intoxigated pink bunny smoking cashews and deviled eggs 

As the coppers approached the car the perp launched some half sucked Fire Balls at 'em.......he fled into a nearby Trailer Park.

I swear it's true............

On 12/6/2017 at 8:02 PM, ....rob said:

I apologize If you took my comment as a dig on where you live. It wasn’t meant that way. 

My mom lived in 2 different trailer homes when I was a kid, which meant I did too (part time). I have quite a few friends that previously or currently live in them. There’s just as many trashy people in houses, apartments, etc as trailers. 

Honestly I think Someone else turned it into something it wasn’t, but again, if you took offense, I apologize. 

• Like 3

Been almost a week, and no one knows what happened. At least not the other members of the community.

It's just unnerving. The first thoughts on things like this are protect your family. I don't have kids, but making sure my fiancée is safe is still right up there.

I did kind of take offense to a few comments. But, it is what it is. No grudges held by me.

I just really want to know WTH happened, and it looks like I may never know, as well as the few others who keep inquiring may never know. 

• Like 3

Try watching the court dockets, for your neighbors name/ address, this may be online.

If you have a smart phone, then get a scanner app , and put in local pd for next time .Keep in mind not everything goes over the air though , mdt and phones are used a lot today .

Lastly go down to their station and ask.

Lastly foil it .

Edited by Stay at home Nomad