I Don't Know WTF Just Happened!

DirtTime

14 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Try watching the court dockets, for your neighbors name/ address, this may be online.

If you have a smart phone, then get a scanner app , and put in local pd for next time .Keep in mind not everything goes over the air though , mdt and phones are used a lot today .

Lastly go down to their station and ask.

Lastly foil it .

OK< so how do I do that? The only people who actually know his last name are the park owners. Already asked other neighbors. Not like I can go snooping in his mailbox, that's a felony IIRC for messing with the mail.

Thought you’d know your neighbors name , I assume you know his address .

The dispatch is public info, it’ll take work but if you really want to know you can.

I have an app where I can look up any 911 response to an address , but it’s limited to my dept.

you may be able to search some of the scanner apps for that day and times broadcast , news channels do it all the time.

Good news the app broadcastify 

has a 180 day archive , get it and search day and time for your PD.

Youll have to do the rest of the work yourself though ....

Edited by Stay at home Nomad

1 hour ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Thought you’d know your neighbors name , I assume you know his address .

The dispatch is public info, it’ll take work but if you really want to know you can.

I have an app where I can look up any 911 response to an address , but it’s limited to my dept.

you may be able to search some of the scanner apps for that day and times broadcast , news channels do it all the time.

Good news the app broadcastify 

has a 180 day archive , get it and search day and time for your PD.

Youll have to do the rest of the work yourself though ....

He never told me his last name. I was never friendly with this DB. No one really was/is, so last name might a PITA.  I will look at the apps you mentioned. Can I use them on a PC?