Dutchess County Poacher

BizCT

Not my law I just fallow them .
In this state you fallow there laws  .
And the thing with the record book deer take it with a grain of salt .
 You can never know for sure  how or where those deer got shot .
I forgot the name of the guy but he had a bunch of record bucks that later was  found out to be high fence farm rased deer and even deer he altered the racks of  .:)

Ok well you pretty much changed course by retreating back to the “it’s the law”. It may be the law here and I follow it because I don’t want to deal with the BS but that doesn’t mean we have to think it’s a good law or one that makes much sense or has much effect.

Come on now, are you one of the guys who thinks 9/11 was a inside job too? Record book deer are 99.9% legally taken. There’s always someone who tries to cheat and like you even said, they get caught sooner or later. But to dismiss a entire collection of records because of a couple cheats that get weeded out in the end doesn’t make any sense. Especially in today’s technologically connected society, whistles are blown within minutes of a record buck hitting the ground.

This Youtube video was not that of poachers.this could have been a luring site but never did I see where these guys shot their deer over bait nor before sunrise/set.It is not that hard to kill 4 deer in 4 days at hunting camp there were more than just 2 guys How about Gramps that obvisely butchered all of them. between 2 hunters depending on where your hunting 4 deer in for days can be done in rifle/gun season is not poaching with the correct tags.Some that think this is impossible ask some older guys/Ladies of hunting camps from seasons past

10 hours ago, Adkhunter1590 said:

Ok well you pretty much changed course by retreating back to the “it’s the law”. It may be the law here and I follow it because I don’t want to deal with the BS but that doesn’t mean we have to think it’s a good law or one that makes much sense or has much effect.

Come on now, are you one of the guys who thinks 9/11 was a inside job too? Record book deer are 99.9% legally taken. There’s always someone who tries to cheat and like you even said, they get caught sooner or later. But to dismiss a entire collection of records because of a couple cheats that get weeded out in the end doesn’t make any sense. Especially in today’s technologically connected society, whistles are blown within minutes of a record buck hitting the ground.

Lol yea ok believe what you want 

You have 1000  2000 acres a feeder you can be in the record books  thats all it takes 

Edited by Storm914

45 minutes ago, Adkhunter1590 said:

Well since you gave me permission...I believe you know little about what you speak of.

Been hunting 35 years I know the game well .

If your looking for record book deer its all about land access.

You need lots of land  with very little hunting. 

And you will get those record bucks .

Not going to happen Any other way  or you can walk 20 miles in the center of the adks someplace really  remote 

And maybe find one there if you spend a week or 2 if your lucky 

On 12/6/2017 at 9:19 AM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Now your talking about poaching where poaching is illegal in every state.  Baiting deer is legal in every bordering state.  Your talking about 2 different things.  And if you think your gonna shoot a deer where it is big enough to mount over feed then good luck..........  There is a much bigger fine and stiffer punishment for poaching 

Not everybody. I don’t. My parents own 30 acres, so I’m sure I could get away with it but I would feel pathetic shooting a deer illegally. Let alone posting pics of it or getting it mounted. Illegal is lllegal. Might as well shoot one on Sept 30th instead of 10/1. Or why the draw the line there? What about 9/15? Come on.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk