Their back...

growalot

35 minutes ago, NYBowhunter said:

Gotta tell ya grow, if those pitbulls are gamey at all you will have no fighting chance to save yourself or your grandson. You are making a grave mistake by trying to settle this with the owners. Im afraid that if you wait for owners to take action, it maybe to late and yourself or a loved one can get gravely hurt or worse. I have seen first hand what a large male gamey pitbull can do, its not pretty. And they will not stop and are relentless.

I Know

when they came at me in the drive.They came out of the culvert...and I didn't run...I talked low and calm and slowly walked backwards staying up right and even toned ...that's when I caught the wht. one starting to go into a crouching stalk walk...I saw it in his eyes a second later and ...Well I can not figure out how I out ran them.. I was so out of breath on the phone the operator could barely understand me and my lungs were on fire...It's a dang good thing I hadn't planned on a walk and locked the door...I knew then they were a hunting pair...I'm sure they have gotten better at it over the years as a team...my stomach flips when I catch them on cam...

Edited by growalot

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Free-roaming dogs are not at all unusual. I have heard people say that one of the benefits to moving out into the country is that it gives their dogs freedom to run. If you shoot them and the wrong people find out, you are in trouble, and likely your name will be published in the local paper as a filthy low-down dog-killer. Unless the town has a leash-law on the books and a dog warden who is willing to enforce the law, the people and domestic and wild stock in the county are at risk. To many counties have an unstated policy of being a "sanctuary county" when it comes to dogs. Aw the cute little puppy-dogs can do no wrong. The only comment I have is that if you ever think that you might have to take matters into your own hands, do not publish pictures or comments about specific dogs. It makes you a potential prime suspect when those dogs do not return home.

I think if that is the case he should build a  live trap to catch them something like what they use for hogs just look online for some free plans I'm sure there out there 

1 hour ago, growalot said:

I Know

when they came at me in the drive.They came out of the culvert...and I didn't run...I talked low and calm and slowly walked backwards staying up right and even toned ...that's when I caught the wht. one starting to go into a crouching stalk walk...I saw it in his eyes a second later and ...Well I can not figure out how I out ran them.. I was so out of breath on the phone the operator could barely understand me and my lungs were on fire...It's a dang good thing I hadn't planned on a walk and locked the door...I knew then they were a hunting pair...I'm sure they have gotten better at it over the years as a team...my stomach flips when I catch them on cam...

And only God knows how many deer they have killed.

Because it doesn't end it...It's not until the owners get a bite taken out of their wallets do they wake up...I could shoot a hundred dogs and those owners will turn around and get a hundred more to ruin...It's not the dogs that need shooting, but there are few humans I would love to hobble...

I don't know  Apex...I went to them 35 years ago with a murder plot, weapon that would be used.., victim and a psychiatrist that called me for my opinion and then they called and set up the appointment at the sheriffs office after 11 at night...and I had a possible victim sitting in a chair next to me,his wife..LOL They did NOTHING...even though a local school had a stalking injunction  or what ever it's called against him. 2 wks later he shot up a restaurant and killed the guy(who was a bus driver). He got 7 years...
So you tell me....default_rolleyes.gif

A murder weapon- what?

Growie Growie Growie
Can’t you see
Sometimes your words just hypnotize me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

"SHOULD NOT have to pack a weapon when enjoying being with my grandson on my land." 

Your choice , I have one on me now laying in the family room , kinda watching " Bones " on TV' with the Mrs .

I wish I knew when I might need it , but that's silly so as close to 24/7 as I can .

• Like 6

Biz he bought a brand new double barrel  shot gun ...when never having a gun before...his mother had passed and the house was empty...he hid the gun at her house..I told them what weapon he was going to use...and Where to find said weapon...He told myself and 4 others he was going to committee the murder and how he planned on getting away with it or a reduced sentence...All this told to the sheriff in great detail, then told what other police detective to call to show he was capable of doing this....You know they even made him a trustee while he was awaiting a trial that never happened to protect the sheriff office...So that should answer Apex's idea of our local LEO..things haven't gotten much better over the last 35 yrs.,..Gosh Biz that's mild to somethings I know of first hand....

Edited by growalot

Biz he bought a brand new double barrel  shot gun ...when never having a gun before...his mother had passed and the house was empty...he hid the gun at her house..I told them what weapon he was going to use...and Where to find said weapon...He told myself and 4 others he was going to committee the murder and how he planned on getting away with it or a reduced sentence...All this told to the sheriff in great detail, then told what other police detective to call to show he was capable of doing this....You know they even made him a trustee while he was awaiting a trial that never happened to protect the sheriff office...So that should answer Apex's idea of our local LEO..things haven't gotten much better over the last 35 yrs.,..Gosh Biz that's mild to somethings I know of first hand....

What was the motive to kill the bus driver?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, growalot said:

Because it doesn't end it...It's not until the owners get a bite taken out of their wallets do they wake up...I could shoot a hundred dogs and those owners will turn around and get a hundred more to ruin...It's not the dogs that need shooting, but there are few humans I would love to hobble...

Well there you have it. Leave the friggin things alive. Let the owners pay a fine and lock them up for a week or two and then when they get out next time and eat's your d^&b A$$ you can say, As you or  a kid lays in a hospital bed..If Your Lucky..that at least i made them bad dog owners pay a little fine.   

Are  you related to Wolc?  I would have to guess...Yes!

• Like 1

You couldn't guess? I said I was sitting next to a potential victim his wife...how would you figure the school bus driver figured in on this.  Just before he cut him in half  begging for his life on a greasy restaurant kitchen floor,after blowing his shoulder off . His wife walked through the bar door to the kitchen . He said " This is her fault ".   Then pulled both triggers. New Years eve ,well day, 84. She was a serial slut

• Like 1

I don't think I'd shoot a dog under any circumstance. In the public eye you will be a monster, no matter how justified. That's just the way it is in 2017

That only matters for people who care about what others think, which is the problem with everyone in 2017. If a nasty lookin dog ran up in my yard after my kids I’d blast it until it looked like Swiss cheese no matter who was watching.

Grow, I think you really need to just keep this simple and revert back to the ol “Three S’s rule”.
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I don't think I'd shoot a dog under any circumstance. In the public eye you will be a monster, no matter how justified. That's just the way it is in 2017

That's why you take care of your own problem's your own way. And that entails being smart enough not to post anything on social media.

You couldn't guess? I said I was sitting next to a potential victim his wife...how would you figure the school bus driver figured in on this.  Just before he cut him in half  begging for his life on a greasy restaurant kitchen floor,after blowing his shoulder off . His wife walked through the bar door to the kitchen . He said " This is her fault ".   Then pulled both triggers. New Years eve ,well day, 84. She was a serial slut
Translation please

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Confused 1