Their back...

growalot

This has to be said..Errusell you are a very nieve person on this issue. Your statement tells me you have no idea what goes on in the brains of these pets that are out there on a hunt. I hope you never learn. This has nothing to do with chasing deer.. my first encounter with them  was my being chased and having to call 911. Not hunting,just trying to get my mail.

I had young kids a few years back and my parents neighbors use to let pitbul walk free. One day the dog was in back yard and my father pulled the 22 mag out.  I stopped him and took one of the bullets next door and showed them and said " if that dog is in my yard ever again he will shoot it"  The dog was never in yard again.

• Like 1

23 years ago I was working in my shed when my wife lets out a scream. I look out to see a large male Rottweiler pinning my son against the side wall of the house, in my truck was a 12 gauge pump and some slugs. I grabbed gun as I ran out to my son who was crying. Only reason I didn't shoot dog was he was wagging his tail and was trying to get my son peanut butter sandwiche. I put a rope around dog brought to the d$&k owner. And kicked his door till he came out and told him next time the dog won't be so lucky, and your not gonna look to good either. I love dogs but it's between a dog n my kid, bye bye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

As I said the problem is the ownership they aren't dealt with then they will just go out and ruin more dogs. Then I'm at square one. I have no problem killing a dog that charges me if I have a weapon..been there done that. No SSS I Called it in,I had nothing to hide. I was just dang lucky  I was still in my hunting clothes and carrying my  shot gun.

I will not carry a gun every time I'm on my land to feel safe,though I usually have my own trained dog with me. She wouldn't stand a chance against  these two dogs in an attack,I won't worry about that...let the authorities find the owners...I have no problem going to court. With cop testimonies and pictures the last 3 yrs are all documented in calls, e-mails..all saved, public dated accounts after they happened ,and pictures. My "jobs" done,let the authorities do theirs.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, growalot said:

My "jobs" done,let the authorities do theirs.

That's the problem, a couple of dogs are not a priority until they hurt someone. They careless about 2 dogs that are chasing people when they have tickets and summons to hand out. Honestly if you get further than a phone call back about it I will be surprised. Nothing against LEO's just they have bigger fish to fry.

• Like 1

They are a bit  more careful when finally responding after knowing how not, in another case ,got my neighbor bit...When they are told  their warnings have lead to night time running. When shown pics of dead live stock being eaten by neighbors dogs and accounts of hospital stays due to neighbors dogs attacking... They don't like being in the public eye when this stuff gets out..those are pit bulls..if something bad happens..not to me but someone else..What do you think I'll do..in a heart beat....

Edited by growalot
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, The Jerkman said:
12 hours ago, growalot said:
You couldn't guess? I said I was sitting next to a potential victim his wife...how would you figure the school bus driver figured in on this.  Just before he cut him in half  begging for his life on a greasy restaurant kitchen floor,after blowing his shoulder off . His wife walked through the bar door to the kitchen . He said " This is her fault ".   Then pulled both triggers. New Years eve ,well day, 84. She was a serial slut

Translation please

The "wife" was banging the "bus driver" who went to the restaurant where she worked in the kitchen and got killed by the "husband":scratchhead:

• Like 1

You couldn't guess? I said I was sitting next to a potential victim his wife...how would you figure the school bus driver figured in on this.  Just before he cut him in half  begging for his life on a greasy restaurant kitchen floor,after blowing his shoulder off . His wife walked through the bar door to the kitchen . He said " This is her fault ".   Then pulled both triggers. New Years eve ,well day, 84. She was a serial slut

This is epic. So I’m assuming the serial slut never did time, what does she look now?

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

This is epic. So I’m assuming the serial slut never did time, what does she look now?

Dude shes dead...you can't do time for being a skank, think of how many frat girls would have a record! haha 

Edited by chas0218
  • Like 1

The "wife" was banging the "bus driver" who went to the restaurant where she worked in the kitchen and got killed by the "husband":scratchhead:

So the bus driver killed the husbands wife and then got eaten by rabid dogs while river watched on a kindle?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, growalot said:

those are pit bulls..if something bad happens..not to me but someone else..What do you think I'll do..in a heart beat....

And "if" that someone else is a family member, will all the pictures and documentation really matter?

These pit bulls aren't domesticated dogs any more.  Someone is going to get seriously hurt if they aren't put down. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Steve D said:

No she was a waitress and yes pretty much it Steve..though Biz she wasn't shot...should have been For she actually set the whole thing up thinking it would be her husband shot or arrested not her Lover. Now NO she wasn't shot...and as far as I know she is still alive...but Karma has been busy in her and her kids lives ever since. She took him back after prison and  they lived together for  20 or so years until he died of pancreatic cancer. The victims kids grew up with out a dad...Seven 7yrs for premeditated murder. Yes his plan worked...EVEN though I sat in a police station while a man hunt was going on telling them there is NO WAY he would commit suicide. He was to much in love with himself...but that was the plan he purchased hose ,and tape, drove to a farm field some where out by Caledonia I believe, and hooked it all up... Then got out and walked to a near by house and said I'm the guy they are looking for call the police...They took his mental state into account...They did a back door plea because his lawyer threatened to drag the whole mess through the news.

That said this has nothing to do with these dogs I was JUST answering Apexs post.....with an example

No she was a waitress and yes pretty much it Steve..though Biz she wasn't shot...should have been For she actually set the whole thing up thinking it would be her husband shot or arrested not her Lover. Now NO she wasn't shot...and as far as I know she is still alive...but Karma has been busy in her and her kids lives ever since. She took him back after prison and  they lived together for  20 or so years until he died of pancreatic cancer. The victims kids grew up with out a dad...Seven 7yrs for premeditated murder. Yes his plan worked...EVEN though I sat in a police station while a man hunt was going on telling them there is NO WAY he would commit suicide. He was to much in love with himself...but that was the plan he purchased hose ,and tape, drove to a farm field some where out by Caledonia I believe, and hooked it all up... Then got out and walked to a near by house and said I'm the guy they are looking for call the police...They took his mental state into account...They did a back door plea because his lawyer threatened to drag the whole mess through the news.
 That said this has nothing to do with these dogs I was JUST answering Apexs post.....with an example

Sweet baby Jesus.

• Like 4

No  no time...she went to the psychiatrist...manipulated them into calling me. She had the BD carrying a gun as well but this was New Years Eve  and she hadn't planned on him shooting up the bar in the restaurant I knew because he always picked Holidays to inflict mayhem on his family I told the sheriff that Christmas would be his trigger...he waited until New Years Eve....He nearly killed a few people by standing at the door to the bar and shooting through the window because the BD was sitting on the end stool in front of the door. He then shot out one of the floor to ceiling windows and walked through that reloading as he went to the dinning room /kitchen door. He said the only thing he felt bad about was the guy had young kids...but he'd do it again....

So the bus driver killed the husbands wife and then got eaten by rabid dogs while river watched on a kindle? 

Dude! We talking 1984 here, no kindle, no internet, and certainly no River. River wasn’t born for another 20-30 years. Come on, pay attention! Haha

Dude! We talking 1984 here, no kindle, no internet, and certainly no River. River wasn’t born for another 20-30 years. Come on, pay attention! Haha

My mistake. Is this where George Orwell got his idea for 1984?

I know you think this funny Jerkman...I don't I lived it...right to the 1 or so a.m. phone call where I popped up in bed and yelled to Mr B he's doing it now. I answered to a screaming step sitter on a payphone screaming he's killing us...I told her to run to the rail tracks and hide and we called for someone to watch our daughter and headed out...See He was my Father which is why I knew what a monster he really was...Too bad no one listened.

I know you think this funny Jerkman...I don't I lived it...right to the 1 or so a.m. phone call where I popped up in bed and yelled to Mr B he's doing it now. I answered to a screaming step sitter on a payphone screaming he's killing us...I told her to run to the rail tracks and hide and we called for someone to watch our daughter and headed out...See He was my Father which is why I knew what a monster he really was...Too bad no one listened.

What the! So now your saying the killer is actually your Dad? Was the waitress your Mom or his mistress? Now I’m super confused, but you have my undivided attention.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Well I am not trying to make light of any family matters you may have experienced but I thought this person was a some kooky neighbor and I still even after rereading this whole thread have no clue what the hell happened other than someone was shot at a restaurant. Someone went to jail and died of cancer. And that the police apparently did not listen when provided info about a potential future crime

William Johnson?

22 minutes ago, growalot said:
Edited by ELMER J. FUDD

No my mother died when I was 12 after many years of beatings and abuse...Things like him going down the highway at 70 mph and reaching past her opening the car door and trying to shove her out...me in the back seat screaming...or pounding her in the head until blood ran from her ears and when I tried to stop him, 9yrs old..chasing me barefoot through broken glass until my feet were slice up and I couldn't run any more and beating me with a belt buckle...that sort of stuff Biz This isn't for a hunting site..but you ask I'll answer.  The point was No ,LEO's aren't always so good in all areas and unfortunately at certain times in history...they were at my house a lot as a kid...but he was never arrested,just held a while Whos going to believe kids when they say their dad locked the family up in the basement and threatened to break the sewer line so we'd die from the sewr gases... I mean really..but we believed him...

• Like 1