Their back...

growalot

ChrisW let me just invite you one more time...to put me on your ignore list. Do you need instructions where to find it? Go to your name at the top of the page and click that little down arrow...scroll down to you see the ignore feature...click and type in growalot  then check all the option buttons and click done :rolleyes: wait it says ingnor all users not done I know because..well bye...

Edited by growalot

No my mother died when I was 12 after many years of beatings and abuse...Things like him going down the highway at 70 mph and reaching past her opening the car door and trying to shove her out...me in the back seat screaming...or pounding her in the head until blood ran from her ears and when I tried to stop him, 9yrs old..chasing me barefoot through broken glass until my feet were slice up and I couldn't run any more and beating me with a belt buckle...that sort of stuff Biz This isn't for a hunting site..but you ask I'll answer.  The point was No ,LEO's aren't always so good in all areas and unfortunately at certain times in history...they were at my house a lot as a kid...but he was never arrested,just held a while Whos going to believe kids when they say their dad locked the family up in the basement and threatened to break the sewer line so we'd die from the sewr gases... I mean really..but we believed him...

Crazy stuff. What doesn’t kill You, makes you stronger. My wife (before my time) went through a lot of similar stuff and she’s a stronger person because of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

Live trap and relocate, or shoot em. Don't know if I could ever shoot a dog unless it's got ahold of my leg, but you already know their tendancies. After the season you have been having, they may be partially to blame and may help in future years if they are gone. I'm not the pessimistic type, but when one of them dopes grabs your grandson you don't want to regret not shooting them ! Crap situation. Good luck

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Treeguy ...  Thanks...here's some GOOD advise if that ever does happen. Do not pull away at that point..,it's too late...as fast as possible and with all your strength hold it's head to your leg ,arm what ever until it unlocks it's jaw then drop your weight into it while grabbing just it's esophagus... your fingers should be able to fold right into it and squeeze like your life depends on it...you'll either crush it or choke it out.... most damage is done by pulling away or the dog shaking and certain breeds have this jaw loc they do. It's either a matter of strength and will or ability to choke them out that will minimize the damage. Fear at that point is your enemy

ChrisW let me just invite you one more time...to put me on your ignore list. Do you need instructions where to find it? Go to your name at the top of the page and click that little down arrow...scroll down to you see the ignore feature...click and type in growalot  then check all the option buttons and click done default_rolleyes.gif wait it says ingnor all users not done I know because..well bye...

Chris welcome to the club buddy!

We meet Tuesday afternoons and rotate beer and pizza duties. We’re on chapter 34 of our book.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Treeguy ...  Thanks...here's some GOOD advise if that ever does happen. Do not pull away at that point..,it's too late...as fast as possible and with all your strength hold it's head to your leg ,arm what ever until it unlocks it's jaw then drop your weight into it while grabbing just it's esophagus... your fingers should be able to fold right into it and squeeze like your life depends on it...you'll either crush it or choke it out.... most damage is done by pulling away or the dog shaking and certain breeds have this jaw loc they do. It's either a matter of strength and will or ability to choke them out that will minimize the damage. Fear at that point is your enemy
That is oddly descriptive. Would I be wrong to say you have done this successfully before? Logically it should work, just never thought about it in depth before

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

40 minutes ago, vizslas said:

leg traps and pork chops. then you can tell the owner to come and get them.

Sponge tied up in balls soaked in gravy will do a great job. Want it to happen a little faster?  Dissolve a little Golden Malrin into the gravy first. They wont make it far from the den-----Er i mean those dogs wont make it to far away.before they drop so you can dig the hole.

Oh...Dont forget the Shut Up part. For some reason i dont think Grow could do that. Its an attention grabbing thing that she deals with on a daily basis. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

That is oddly descriptive. Would I be wrong to say you have done this successfully before? Logically it should work, just never thought about it in depth before

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I would just take my pistol out put it in the top of the head and pull the trigger a couple times maybe once or twice before it got to me.

• Like 1

Yes Jerkman I have... both a calf muscle and my rt forearm,that's why there are only puncture scars...Oh and our cat...the fox terrier got his head in it's mouth...just wrapped my fingers around her esophagus and lightly squeezed...quick release...Didn't want to hurt her we'd just gotten her back from being bred to the wire haired that won the American kennel club best in show. The breeder would have been very upset...lol

Crappy that was just the deal I made with Peter Green The breeder...I  bought the female for a specific price and then he paid to fly her to PA  to be bred 2x' s then he got to pick the best  1/2 of the litter. He was the handler of the dog. Peter was one of the top handlers of terrier in the US and a Euopean Judge..I recall him mentioning Germany to me. A very nice guy actually. He was the one that chose what dog was to be the stud...All I did was make a hell of a deal with him. I'm just good at making deals,people that meet me like me.