Their back...

growalot

1 hour ago, growalot said:

That took long enough and no surprise who...

Two things; I'm far from the grammar police and I was JUST trying to create a distraction to these bastards digging on you.

As they did on Family Guy, now here's a distraction:

• Like 4

Well I can't see them so I don't care..see they accuse me of wanting attention..Though what do their nasty comments do to add to any conversation? It is their hope to get attention with likes..because those likes in their minds validate their nasty dispositions.

You have to have a conversation to add to. Most crap you put on here is laughable at best.

Had any pic's of that Doe that was growing horns as of late?

• Like 1

I hate anyone who shoots dogs "just because" (chasing a deer, ruining someone's hunt).

But this sounds like a whole other story.

Obviously, the dog owners are completely irresponsible, and shouldn't own dogs. I know where Livingston is, it's country but not what I would classify as rural. Nobody needs to have 2 pit bulls running loose, patrolling their property in that part of the world.

I'd let them have it if they became threatening to you or your dog, and I wouldn't be too forgiving about when I decided to pull the trigger. I've hunted hogs with pits before, they are 80 pounds of pure tenacity and violence if they put their minds to it.

• Like 2

Grow I haven't got a mean nor nasty disposition bone in My body.From you I have learned a great deal of information along with many others that care to read.

Dom - didnt you create the beer thread? That alone puts you in a category above the rest on this forum! That thread is still going strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Crappy that was just the deal I made with Peter Green The breeder...I  bought the female for a specific price and then he paid to fly her to PA  to be bred 2x' s then he got to pick the best  1/2 of the litter. He was the handler of the dog. Peter was one of the top handlers of terrier in the US and a Euopean Judge..I recall him mentioning Germany to me. A very nice guy actually. He was the one that chose what dog was to be the stud...All I did was make a hell of a deal with him. I'm just good at making deals,people that meet me like me.

The price was specific. As opposed to...

dont stress about the nasty comments you can just outrun them like you outran those dogs.

Unless her evil nemesis the root shows up. Or widow makers or the post office guy or the neighbors burn barrel or if she forgets to leaf blow or...

I don’t know how you “nice guys” do it. Honestly most of it is horse shit and you fall for it.

Grow is our Donald Trump.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Belo said:

Unless her evil nemesis the root shows up. Or widow makers or the post office guy or the neighbors burn barrel or if she forgets to leaf blow or...

I don’t know how you “nice guys” do it. Honestly most of it is horse shit and you fall for it.

Need for attention. Look at the number of posts a day even during prime time hunting...Let alone the crazy number of total posts to the site. 

Grow is not my president!

The Don is!

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Belo said:

Yeah, but what difference does it make? I enjoy reading many posts on here including your's and Grow's posts. Why attack her every time?

I don't think her posts harm anything, but some of you guys almost lay in wait for her. It's not like these posts harm a soul, do they?

I appreciate this online community, beats the heck out of Facebook.

Go ahead, flame away at me for sticking up for her a bit..

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

As i sit here and watch the wife use her new quantum vacuum. its a water filter like a rainbow vacuum. Nice machine. this popped back up and made me laugh. I was kinda thinking the same thing.its getting kinda old. I think ill grab the mossberg autoloader out today. I havent used it in a while kinda miss whackin deer with it. wish i could get some snow close to home.

Yeah, but what difference does it make? I enjoy reading many posts on here including your's and Grow's posts. Why attack her every time?
I don't think her posts harm anything, but some of you guys almost lay in wait for her. It's not like these posts harm a soul, do they?
I appreciate this online community, beats the heck out of Facebook.
Go ahead, flame away at me for sticking up for her a bit..

No you’re right it is harmless. I think the BS and horrible grammar just gnaws at me.

That and her upright refusal to ever admit she’s wrong. When I meet someone like that it becomes a crusade of sorts haha.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 9:51 AM, Belo said:

No you’re right it is harmless. I think the BS and horrible grammar just gnaws at me.

That and her upright refusal to ever admit she’s wrong. When I meet someone like that it becomes a crusade of sorts haha.

Sounds like a crusade that we really don't need here

I see the"crew" has been busy....

Let me point something out...I'm on here and offering help to those that ask on the boards and many in pm' s

I  always try to make sure I like or congratulate those that have  done well in the field or life in general. 

I also try to make posts to get people discussing a. Variety  of subjects...

I have never gone after anyone for their errors in spelling,typing,or a crazed spell check...

I am blocking these members whom  for the most part only post to say nasty things to me..NOTE,IF I BOTHER THEM SO BADLY WHY HAVE THEY NOT BLOCKED ME. ..I believe you all know the answer to that. So I apologize to those of you reading their deluge of vile,well to a point. For you could block them as well.

Now I know some of you not all but some quote them knowing it's how I see what they are saying. Some think that's cute or funny, it's not. I won't ask that it stops I know better,but take a good look at their posts and ask if you'd want to be that type of person.

Thanks to the guys that have spoken out about what's been going on and pm' d me about it over the last few months.

• Like 3

I see the"crew" has been busy....

Let me point something out...I'm on here and offering help to those that ask on the boards and many in pm' s

I  always try to make sure I like or congratulate those that have  done well in the field or life in general. 

I also try to make posts to get people discussing a. Variety  of subjects...

I have never gone after anyone for their errors in spelling,typing,or a crazed spell check...

I am blocking these members whom  for the most part only post to say nasty things to me..NOTE,IF I BOTHER THEM SO BADLY WHY HAVE THEY NOT BLOCKED ME. ..I believe you all know the answer to that. So I apologize to those of you reading their deluge of vile,well to a point. For you could block them as well.

Now I know some of you not all but some quote them knowing it's how I see what they are saying. Some think that's cute or funny, it's not. I won't ask that it stops I know better,but take a good look at their posts and ask if you'd want to be that type of person.

Thanks to the guys that have spoken out about what's been going on and pm' d me about it over the last few months.

Another Attention grab.  20,000 is coming. Keep up the good finger work.

We all know you read every post on this site when you log out so not real sure who you think you are fooling there?

• Like 1