Their back...

growalot

21 hours ago, goosifer said:

Reread what I wrote. The key word is "if". It's called conditional tense. If you chose not to block her, that's your right. You say that you've never personally insulted or demeaned her. Well, in my opinion you've indirectly mocked her and called her a liar. Semantics. Point is, what you write about her, even if not directly addressed to her, is, for lack of a better work, "negative". An you aren't the only one that does this. All of these negative comments add up, and it gets to a point where it starts to detract from the community. That's why I suggested, for your benefit and for the benefit of the community, if you can't refrain from these negative comments, that you just block her. If you think about it, if it is truly attention she is after, your posts feed into that. I'm posting, not because I wish to defend Growalot, or attack you, but because I'm fed up in general with the growing negativity I've been reading lately.

on what # divorce does someone look in the mirror and realize "their the problem" (see what I did there?)

If you came to our tuesday afternoon grow blocked group meeting you'd see our membership is high. Why is that?

Edited by Belo

10 minutes ago, Belo said:

Jerry, why is it ok for her to pick on or harass and not have it received back? Because she's a woman? 

It's not. Because this isn't high school.

In social situations, I encounter BS occasionally. I don't try to call it out or attack the person over it. At least that's just me. I left the "them's fightin words" days behind long ago.

I try to subscribe to a statement that a wise old gentleman once told me; "it's better to be silent and assumed an idiot, rather than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt". 

If a BS'er wants to be thought of as an idiot, then I won't stop them (not that I'm using either of these terms to describe Grow).

6 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

In social situations, I encounter BS occasionally. I don't try to call it out or attack the person over it. At least that's just me. I left the "them's fightin words" days behind long ago.

ditto. You'll see years have gone by before (as chris said it), you can only handle so much before you call someone on it. 

I've said my peace. 

/thread

I don't get it. On a site where the capital is member postings, you're belittling someone with a very high post count?

First off she gets called out for the bull that she posts. The need for attention by posting 20.000 posts where the average member posts 5000 in the same time period. Second I don't care if it's a man or women. What comes around goes around. She raps and and bashes Belo,Doe, Myself and many others on this site and now when payback rolls around some want to come to the rescue. If you or anyone else did,said and posted what she has then you would be called out also. Pay attention to the whole site and not just one thread and you would get a bigger picture. The Mr B comment was a joke back at Goof because that's just what he said to me. If it's a he and not Grow herself on another identity which is probably more likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Belo said:

nobody has conveyed hateful things Doc. Nobody is abusing her. So stop. Calling someone  out on their BS as Chris so very well put it is not against the rules. Nobody that I have seen has personally insulted or attacked her as she claims. My invitation to find these attacks from me is still open. When you start countless topics a day you're opening the door yourself.

My comment regarding race and religion is directed towards a portion of this site that has been allowed to continue for quite some time. So my question is simply... is it ok to post anti-Muslim propaganda and not ok to call an old lady out on her stories that don't add up?

Apparently your idea of hateful is a whole lot different than mine. But One of the most abusive personal attacks that I can think of is implying that someone is lying. As I said, if you are going to engage in that sort of thing, take it offline and do it with PMs. Nobody really wants to hear it here.

Also, it is pretty sad when you criticize someone for posting on a forum. What the hell do you think a forum is for?

I've got to say that I really don't get the connection between random senseless flaming and trying to insert the race card. But I do see where some think that playing the race card always works even when it really has no relationship to the subject

Anyway, I know that I am not going to influence the personality of those that get some kind of kick out of forum flaming. I also realize that excessive arguing against such unfriendly attitudes begins to sound like flaming also. So in the spirit of the season, I will cease my participation in this argument and simply offer the thought that perhaps if you really feel an uncontrollable urge to vent, do us all a favor and use the PM messaging.

13 minutes ago, grampy said:

After a certain point of belittling others, we begin to belittle ourselves.

well said its sad to see people that i respected and enjoyed reading their posts and i mean ALL  of their previous post @ each others throats LET IT GO  peace!!!!  

6 hours ago, Belo said:
6 hours ago, Belo said:

[Edited] . . . .When you start countless topics a day you're opening the door yourself. . . .

Belo, there is nothing wrong with someone posting a lot or starting a lot of topics. If the posts are not of interest to you, don't read them. You have no right to use someone's posting a lot as a prima facie reason to bully them. More posts help a forum, in general. If the moderators have an issue with the content, that is up to them to address, not you.

17 hours ago, Four Season Whitetails said:

We would be us all waiting to hear your next whine on the subject. This board run's just fine and people call a spade a spade and move on.  Keep it up Mr B and i will report you. I am following you now and watching your every post.

Sooner or later you will give it a rest and wait for the next time this person gets called out.  it wont take long i'm sure.

Hey Four Season Whitetails. (May I call you FoSeW for short?) Sorry I took so long to get back to you, I was actually out hunting. This dialogue we've been having has been very enlightening. It's illuminated how you have very poor reading comprehension skills. I asked you who "we" is. I'd like an answer. You like to use the plural pronoun "we" a lot. You allege that there are 10-12 people on this forum that think like you do (that it is OK to mock/attack/bully/whatever another member if you don't like what they have to say), and that they have presumably appointed you as there spokesperson. I guess that makes you the "leader of the pack" @@. Do you think that having these "bully buddies" legitimizes the way you act and talk to people on this board? FWIW, except for Belo, I think they are imaginary like your high school girlfriend, Rosie Palm. But seriously, it doesn't matter how many other members "agree" with you, what you are doing is wrong. It's gone way overboard. Whatever truth there may be with your grievances doesn't justify your actions. You are like a pack of jackals waiting to pounce. (Jackals are canines, but smaller, just like . . . ., well anyway.)

Please do report me. I would like to see a moderator get involved in this situation. Oh, and I am glad you are following me. Do try to pay attention and take notes. Maybe you can learn how to be act civil.

(Oh wait, was I supposed to be intimidated by your saying you are following me and watching my every post? I'm sorry, I missed that at first. Oooooh, I'm scared. LOL!

35f07140d55a3f769974ad6be00134a2.jpg)

40 minutes ago, goosifer said:

Hey Four Season Whitetails. (May I call you FoSeW for short?) Sorry I took so long to get back to you, I was actually out hunting. This dialogue we've been having has been very enlightening. It's illuminated how you have very poor reading comprehension skills. I asked you who "we" is. I'd like an answer. You like to use the plural pronoun "we" a lot. You allege that there are 10-12 people on this forum that think like you do (that it is OK to mock/attack/bully/whatever another member if you don't like what they have to say), and that they have presumably appointed you as there spokesperson. I guess that makes you the "leader of the pack" @@. Do you think that having these "bully buddies" legitimizes the way you act and talk to people on this board? FWIW, except for Belo, I think they are imaginary like your high school girlfriend, Rosie Palm. But seriously, it doesn't matter how many other members "agree" with you, what you are doing is wrong. It's gone way overboard. Whatever truth there may be with your grievances doesn't justify your actions. You are like a pack of jackals waiting to pounce. (Jackals are canines, but smaller, just like . . . ., well anyway.)

Please do report me. I would like to see a moderator get involved in this situation. Oh, and I am glad you are following me. Do try to pay attention and take notes. Maybe you can learn how to be act civil.

(Oh wait, was I supposed to be intimidated by your saying you are following me and watching my every post? I'm sorry, I missed that at first. Oooooh, I'm scared. LOL!

35f07140d55a3f769974ad6be00134a2.jpg)

You just dont give up huh slim?  Guess what...I dont give a crap what you think. You can run your mouth all you want because you are irrelevant. Going back reading your back post's kinda shows that you may be on the wrong site to begin with. This is a hunting site after all.  Just by you coming back on here after today being the only day the other one has not posted 10 times a day for the last 6 years shows the true story.

By the looks of things you probably should stop running your trap to me, Belo or anyone else about what we say or whom we say it to and go out and learn a thing or two about the subject you are part of and let those that really matter decide the rules of the site and how it will be ran.

P.S...I put that little follow you thing on there to show you how stupid you sounded on your subject of calling the social media cops on people.   Glad you were sharp enough to catch that!

Edited by Four Season Whitetails

1 hour ago, Four Season Whitetails said:

You just dont give up huh slim? ( Last word used in jest). Guess what...I dont give a crap what you think. You can run your mouth all you want because you are irrelevant. Going back reading your back post's kinda shows that you may be on the wrong site to begin with. This is a hunting site after all.  Just by you coming back on here after today being the only day the other one has not posted 10 times a day for the last 6 years shows the true story.

By the looks of things you probably should stop running your trap to me, Belo or anyone else about what we say or whom we say it to and go out and learn a thing or two about the subject you are part of and let those that really matter decide the rules of the site and how it will be ran.

P.S...I put that little follow you thing on there to show you how stupid you sounded on your subject of calling the social media cops on people.   Glad you were sharp enough to catch that!

Oh, don't worry about the slim crack. We'll just kerry on.

Edited by goosifer
content

I was ready to lock this thread but won't .... for now . Many of the responses on this thread are pure sophomoric . If you don't like a thread , don't bother reading more of it and make attacking posts . The people that are doing this bullshit know exactly who they are ! 

10 hours ago, fasteddie said:

I was ready to lock this thread but won't .... for now . Many of the responses on this thread are pure sophomoric . If you don't like a thread , don't bother reading more of it and make attacking posts . The people that are doing this bullshit know exactly who they are ! 

it's a sad sign of the times when this is the most active topic and it's still open deer season.

TNT - We know drama