Their back...

growalot

On 12/7/2017 at 9:51 AM, Belo said:

No you’re right it is harmless. I think the BS and horrible grammar just gnaws at me.

That and her upright refusal to ever admit she’s wrong. When I meet someone like that it becomes a crusade of sorts haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Belo, there is a very simple solution to your problem. Hover over Growalot's name in one of her posts and click on "Ignore User". Check all the categories and boom! she goes away. You won't see any of her post's, et al. Nothing more to gnaw at you. You can just focus on contributing to the huntingny.com community. Now, if you don't ignore her, and you still continue to bitch about or talk about her, well then you must be doing so for the attention.

Edited by goosifer
typo
  • Like 4

Belo, there is a very simple solution to your problem. Hover over Growalot's name in one of her posts and click on "Ignore User". Check all the categories and boom! she goes away. You won't see any of her post's, et al. Nothing more to gnaw at you. You can just focus on contributing to the huntingny.com community. Now, if you don't ignore her, and you still continue to bitch about or talk about her, well then you must be doing so for the attention.

You got it! Father of 3 with a full time career needs attention.

Do you not actually think it’s the other way around? She just insinuated that people quote the “grow block list” to purposely annoy her and get HER attention. Lol. Is it possible for someone to have a greater sense of self importance or paranoia?

I don’t block Grow because shes harmless and entertains me. Not one time can you find where I’ve ever personally insulted or demeaned her. No forum rules ever broken. I just point out the bull and she doesn’t like it when people do that.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Belo said:

You got it! Father of 3 with a full time career needs attention.

Do you not actually think it’s the other way around? She just insinuated that people quote the “grow block list” to purposely annoy her and get HER attention. Lol. Is it possible for someone to have a greater sense of self importance or paranoia?

I don’t block Grow because shes harmless and entertains me. Not one time can you find where I’ve ever personally insulted or demeaned her. No forum rules ever broken. I just point out the bull and she doesn’t like it when people do that.

Reread what I wrote. The key word is "if". It's called conditional tense. If you chose not to block her, that's your right. You say that you've never personally insulted or demeaned her. Well, in my opinion you've indirectly mocked her and called her a liar. Semantics. Point is, what you write about her, even if not directly addressed to her, is, for lack of a better work, "negative". An you aren't the only one that does this. All of these negative comments add up, and it gets to a point where it starts to detract from the community. That's why I suggested, for your benefit and for the benefit of the community, if you can't refrain from these negative comments, that you just block her. If you think about it, if it is truly attention she is after, your posts feed into that. I'm posting, not because I wish to defend Growalot, or attack you, but because I'm fed up in general with the growing negativity I've been reading lately.

• Like 6

I will say again Grow has alot of information to share/From growing veggies to deer plots and life exp I can and will say that this lady has helped me very much.Make fun at her all you wan't but have any of you ever made a hunting blind from cardboard? grow has and after 5 seasons still holding up.I was taught live learn and listen

• Like 3

2 hours ago, goosifer said:

Reread what I wrote. The key word is "if". It's called conditional tense. If you chose not to block her, that's your right. You say that you've never personally insulted or demeaned her. Well, in my opinion you've indirectly mocked her and called her a liar. Semantics. Point is, what you write about her, even if not directly addressed to her, is, for lack of a better work, "negative". An you aren't the only one that does this. All of these negative comments add up, and it gets to a point where it starts to detract from the community. That's why I suggested, for your benefit and for the benefit of the community, if you can't refrain from these negative comments, that you just block her. If you think about it, if it is truly attention she is after, your posts feed into that. I'm posting, not because I wish to defend Growalot, or attack you, but because I'm fed up in general with the growing negativity I've been reading lately.

True words to a point. But you have a little wrong there. She has not been just called a liar and proven to write for attention.

She has been Proven to be on both end's.  Really.? .Write about Dr's appt's and such on a hunting website?  The 20 thousand posts in the same time most other everyday users have 5-6 thousand kinda speaks loudly.

59 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetails said:

True words to a point. But you have a little wrong there. She has not been just called a liar and proven to write for attention.

She has been Proven to be on both end's.  Really.? .Write about Dr's appt's and such on a hunting website?  The 20 thousand posts in the same time most other everyday users have 5-6 thousand kinda speaks loudly.

If her posts bother you, you just need to hit the ignore user button. Again, I make no attempt to defend or justify her posts, I only wish to reduce the amount of negativity on the board. There is no argument to "win" here, so stop trying.

Edited by goosifer
typo
  • Like 2

,man that reminds me of when i hunted hancock the guy across the road which i have a few choice names for would let his dog out he would see me park and the dog would follow me and bark until i was about 200 yrds in the woods . one time his kid comes out in the woods and says dont shoot my dog oh please dont shoot my dog .see im from the city hunting up there they like our money but not us so the locals would play silly games like that. but i was an outsider so all you could do was deal with it as best you can

• Like 1

If her posts bother you, you just need to hit the ignore user button. Again, I make no attempt to defend or justify her posts, I only wish to reduce the amount of negativity on the board. There is no argument to "win" here, so stop trying.

No need to try and win anything when 100% facts are proven. You do realize you can hit the same buttons right???

9 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetails said:

No need to try and win anything when 100% facts are proven. You do realize you can hit the same buttons right???

But what you don't get genius is that I was never trying to prove or disprove any facts. You seem hellbent on making your point, as off the mark as it may be. Were you on the debate team in high school by any chance? So let me make this simple for you. Let's assume you are completely correct and your facts have been 100% proven. The next step for you to take then is to hit the Ignore User button. You do yourself, and the board, a much greater service, by doing that then by your posts.

By the way, I notice you have a label in your signature calling you a "Supporting Member" and "HuntingNY Supporter". I would assume that the "support" you give is financial? Because you certainly don't seem to support the board by promoting harmony, friendship and mutual respect amongst the board members. I have found a number of your posts to be contentious, demeaning and or belittling. I wonder how much your financial support to the board is, and if it's really worth it to the board's owner, given the damage your negative posts do to the board's brand value. At some point, your and others negative comments repeatedly directed at a certain person are bullying, and I am fed up with it.

• Like 1

But what you don't get genius is that I was never trying to prove or disprove any facts. You seem hellbent on making your point, as off the mark as it may be. Were you on the debate team in high school by any chance? So let me make this simple for you. Let's assume you are completely correct and your facts have been 100% proven. The next step for you to take then is to hit the Ignore User button. You do yourself, and the board, a much greater service, by doing that then by your posts.
By the way, I notice you have a label in your signature calling you a "Supporting Member" and "HuntingNY Supporter". I would assume that the "support" you give is financial? Because you certainly don't seem to support the board by promoting harmony, friendship and mutual respect amongst the board members. I have found a number of your posts to be contentious, demeaning and or belittling. I wonder how much your financial support to the board is, and if it's really worth it to the board's owner, given the damage your negative posts do to the board's brand value. At some point, your and others negative comments repeatedly directed at a certain person are bullying, and I am fed up with it.

Again "Genius" if you don't like what you are reading you can use the same buttons you want others to use. Also if you were as bright as you try to sound you will see no less than 10 or 12 members that say the same thing about the same member. As far as cash I have no problem with supporting for the last 5-6 years. So bottom line is you can keep making posts supporting those you say you are not or you can push the buttons and not worry about it!

Four Season Whitetails, do you have a reading comprehension problem? You still keep trying to prove and defend your "point". Your bullying is NOT justified no matter what you and others say. If you don't like what a certain member says, then just block them or report their post to a moderator. You don't have the right, no matter how much money you contribute to the board, to mock and belittle other members of this forum.

• Like 2

Four Season Whitetails, do you have a reading comprehension problem? You still keep trying to prove and defend your "point". Your bullying is NOT justified no matter what you and others say. If you don't like what a certain member says, then just block them or report their post to a moderator. You don't have the right, no matter how much money you contribute to the board, to mock and belittle other members of this forum.

Seems like you might want to take your own advise! Can't say anyone got a warning or a time out for breaking any site rules so if you don't like the replies read you out words and hit the buttons you so like to talk about.

1 hour ago, Four Season Whitetails said:

Seems like you might want to take your own advise! Can't say anyone got a warning or a time out for breaking any site rules so if you don't like the replies read you out words and hit the buttons you so like to talk about.

So you think how you treat certain people is OK because no one from the board gave you a warning and you didn't "break any site rules" (Are there any rules for this site? I would love to see them.) Well, I think your wrong. I do wish the moderators would step in and say enough is enough with respect to your and others bullying, but since they haven't, I, speaking for myself, am.

And while I could simply ignore your posts, I won't. Allowing your bullying to continue unchallenged would send a wrong message to all of the current and future members of this board.

please folks i been on here for almost eight yrs and i NEVER seen bickering and fighting like this please STOP. i mean we always disagreed with each other but never been as vicious and mean ' we al;ways respected and protected each others right to their opinion even when we disagreed with them . just let it go im sorry if i offended anyone but seeing this left me sick

So you think how you treat certain people is OK because no one from the board gave you a warning and you didn't "break any site rules" (Are there any rules for this site? I would love to see them.) Well, I think your wrong. I do wish the moderators would step in and say enough is enough with respect to your and others bullying, but since they haven't, I, speaking for myself, am.
And while I could simply ignore your posts, I won't. Allowing your bullying to continue unchallenged would send a wrong message to all of the current and future members of this board.

Sorry Bud but if you mattered then maybe someone would care but as it stands maybe you are the mysterious Mr B one always talks about. You can think or care all you want but people will still call a spade a spade and as you can see there are 10-12 members that call that one a spade. So as it's nice and sweet and all that you want to stick up for one. It really means nothing. Now for you to keep harping on the subject instead of using the buttons that you told Belo to use just shows that you just want to keep this bitch going. I have no problem with that if that's what floats your boat but I can promise ya the other 10-11 are just laughing at ya!

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetails said:

Sorry Bud but if you mattered then maybe someone would care but as it stands maybe you are the mysterious Mr B one always talks about. You can think or care all you want but people will still call a spade a spade and as you can see there are 10-12 members that call that one a spade. So as it's nice and sweet and all that you want to stick up for one. It really means nothing. Now for you to keep harping on the subject instead of using the buttons that you told Belo to use just shows that you just want to keep this bitch going. I have no problem with that if that's what floats your boat but I can promise ya the other 10-11 are just laughing at ya!

It's almost pathetic how you brain works as far as how you think you can talk to people. You are a classic bully. It sounds like you really take comfort in your 10-12 "bully buddies", the way you keep mentioning them as justification for your behavior. I know there are a few here that may think like you, that's it OK to verbally abuse people, but I really hope it's not that many. And, again, as I told you above, I am not going to let you off easy by ignoring you. The website guidelines (I found them, fwiw) state, "You are strictly prohibited from communicating on or through the Website any unlawful, harmful, offensive, threatening, abusive, libelous, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, fraudulent, sexually explicit, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any sort . . . ."

If I see you violating these rules, I will call you on it. Maybe if I do in enough the moderators will start doing their jobs and start calling a spade a spade when it comes to your bullying behavior.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, goosifer said:

It's almost pathetic how you brain works as far as how you think you can talk to people. You are a classic bully. It sounds like you really take comfort in your 10-12 "bully buddies", the way you keep mentioning them as justification for your behavior. I know there are a few here that may think like you, that's it OK to verbally abuse people, but I really hope it's not that many. And, again, as I told you above, I am not going to let you off easy by ignoring you. The website guidelines (I found them, fwiw) state, "You are strictly prohibited from communicating on or through the Website any unlawful, harmful, offensive, threatening, abusive, libelous, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, fraudulent, sexually explicit, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any sort . . . ."

If I see you violating these rules, I will call you on it. Maybe if I do in enough the moderators will start doing their jobs and start calling a spade a spade when it comes to your bullying behavior.

Maybe you better read your own rules and quit harassing me on this. I really dont give a rats behind wh you think you are or what you think you can do. In the big picture you really mean nothing. 

My 6-7 years on here compared to your 1 year i think i know what,when and how to do or say anything i want.  Now sit back and watch this same person get called out when the need arises and then you can call social media cops all you want!

We will be waiting.

1 hour ago, Four Season Whitetails said:

Maybe you better read your own rules and quit harassing me on this. I really dont give a rats behind wh you think you are or what you think you can do. In the big picture you really mean nothing. 

My 6-7 years on here compared to your 1 year i think i know what,when and how to do or say anything i want.  Now sit back and watch this same person get called out when the need arises and then you can call social media cops all you want!

We will be waiting.

Yeah, it sure seems like you can say and do whatever you want on this board. That's a sad reflection of the board if true. Who exactly is this "we" you keep referring to? I am not afraid to stand alone and speak up for what I think is right. Yet you need the mental security blanket of others, real or imagined, to be a bully. That sounds more like cowardness to me.

4 minutes ago, goosifer said:

Yeah, it sure seems like you can say and do whatever you want on this board. That's a sad reflection of the board if true. Who exactly is this "we" you keep referring to? I am not afraid to stand alone and speak up for what I think is right. Yet you need the mental security blanket of others, real or imagined, to be a bully. That sounds more like cowardness to me.

We would be us all waiting to hear your next whine on the subject. This board run's just fine and people call a spade a spade and move on.  Keep it up Mr B and i will report you. I am following you now and watching your every post.

Sooner or later you will give it a rest and wait for the next time this person gets called out.  it wont take long i'm sure.

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 9:02 PM, Belo said:

But the pro white, anti-black and Muslim one is just fine right?

Where ya been Doc? Haven’t seen you around lately.

So I guess your comment is supposed to imply that I am some kind of racist. I guess that has become a knee-jerk reaction these days. If you can't think of something nasty to reply, just pull out the race card. It doesn't matter if it has any merit does it?

Frankly, I am not a fan of any evil-spirited posts, or bullying, or piling-on, or any of the kind of crap that is going on in this thread. I haven't really figured out the real motivation for this open warfare against one of our long-standing members, but it wouldn't be any kind of loss if it were simply to stop. If you guys have some personal problem with growalot, and can't help but convey hateful things, perhaps the forum would be better served if you kindly took it off-line and used the PM feature of this site. I don't think your personal abuse of her will really be missed here.

Regarding my lack of participation here lately, I was trying (unsuccessfully) to fill my buck tag.

My take on this... I do not have a hunger to belittle certain people and usually I can keep my thought to myself and move on but constant BS from anyone only goes so far with me. Eventually I'm going to call them on it. What I don't understand is why some people think Grow is so innocent? She can come on here and throw her weight around belittling everyone else's opinion but the second someone does the same to her, you're an A hole. She's made all sorts of remarks about members here and gets away with it unscathed, is it because she's old? A woman? Both? Let's not pretend she's some innocent woman incapable of rude comments or derogatory statements against law enforcement, forum members or her own distaste for NY sportsmen (as she's bluntly stated several times). It does get a little carried away at times but what doesn't? Are we not allowed to disagree anymore? She creates her own turmoil then when she gets lash back she cries bullying. I'm certainly on no crusade against Grow, but she just like anyone else will get criticism where due, the same as she gives out. My rant over.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 8:13 AM, Four Season Whitetails said:

Need for attention. Look at the number of posts a day even during prime time hunting...Let alone the crazy number of total posts to the site. 

I don't get it. On a site where the capital is member postings, you're belittling someone with a very high post count?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Four Season Whitetails said:

Keep it up Mr B and i will report you. I am following you now and watching your every post.

So now you'll do to Goosifer the same as you do to Grow? Stalk and threaten?

I don't know Grow, but I assume she's a woman and  someone said she's older.

I was taught to not pick on and harass an older woman (or any woman for that matter).

How about just respectfully interacting with others and drop the bully gig? It'll work better for you here and life in general.

5 hours ago, Doc said:

So I guess your comment is supposed to imply that I am some kind of racist. I guess that has become a knee-jerk reaction these days. If you can't think of something nasty to reply, just pull out the race card. It doesn't matter if it has any merit does it?

Frankly, I am not a fan of any evil-spirited posts, or bullying, or piling-on, or any of the kind of crap that is going on in this thread. I haven't really figured out the real motivation for this open warfare against one of our long-standing members, but it wouldn't be any kind of loss if it were simply to stop. If you guys have some personal problem with growalot, and can't help but convey hateful things, perhaps the forum would be better served if you kindly took it off-line and used the PM feature of this site. I don't think your personal abuse of her will really be missed here.

Regarding my lack of participation here lately, I was trying (unsuccessfully) to fill my buck tag.

nobody has conveyed hateful things Doc. Nobody is abusing her. So stop. Calling someone  out on their BS as Chris so very well put it is not against the rules. Nobody that I have seen has personally insulted or attacked her as she claims. My invitation to find these attacks from me is still open. When you start countless topics a day you're opening the door yourself.

My comment regarding race and religion is directed towards a portion of this site that has been allowed to continue for quite some time. So my question is simply... is it ok to post anti-Muslim propaganda and not ok to call an old lady out on her stories that don't add up?

7 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

So now you'll do to Goosifer the same as you do to Grow? Stalk and threaten?

I don't know Grow, but I assume she's a woman and  someone said she's older.

I was taught to not pick on and harass an older woman (or any woman for that matter).

How about just respectfully interacting with others and drop the bully gig? It'll work better for you here and life in general.

Jerry, why is it ok for her to pick on or harass and not have it received back? Because she's a woman? 

• Like 1