Gutter Cleaning

fasteddie

Sorry if " hosed " seem harsh but I was playing off of "flushing " the down spouts .

My guy will do,your house in Ontario , for in the $60 to $80 range based on the feet of gutters I told him , there are other factors , multiple roofs, walkable  and so,on which is why the range  . He does not charge for distance , he goes to Ontairo , Canandaigua where ever the work,is you just group the jobs by area .

I was a little ticked with the $79 price then all the add ons , they hit Eddie with .

Sent him the pic . Here’s text .

DB826C28-AE26-42CB-A180-C8C582C32E81.png

Edited by Stay at home Nomad

I cleaned mine with my bare hands when I put the lights up, I cut my index finger and all that filthy muck got in it. It still hurts and I should probably have it looked at. So yes, $160 sounds like a bargain
I don't need to do ours. My in-laws were paying over $50 to do theirs. Last couple seasons they asked me to do it. Took me 20 mins. I'm a big fan of the woven cloth gloves with rubber dip coated palms and fingers. I use them for everything from gutters to loading hay bales at the farm. $20 gets you a giant bag. Just toss them when they get too worn out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dbHunterNY said:

I don't need to do ours. My in-laws were paying over $50 to do theirs. Last couple seasons they asked me to do it. Took me 20 mins. I'm a big fan of the woven cloth gloves with rubber dip coated palms and fingers. I use them for everything from gutters to loading hay bales at the farm. $20 gets you a giant bag. Just toss them when they get too worn out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

C'mon up and clean my gutters next year . I'll pay you $75 for the job . Bring your own ladder that can reach 22 feet ..........

• Like 1

5 hours ago, fasteddie said:

C'mon up and clean my gutters next year . I'll pay you $75 for the job . Bring your own ladder that can reach 22 feet ..........

i'd do it over beer and stories but i'm on the otherside of the state. real hitch is fitting it into my schedule. November until the new year is busy for me with trying to find time hunting myself, work, and QDM co-op stuff.