Late Bow Season

Doc

I am setting up to hunt second rut in 3s. Looking for a good buck. I’m guessing 13th to the 26th from what I saw on my cameras in November.

Where about in 3S PT....subtle reminder that Biz already claimed all the really good bucks in Yorktown!?!? Be aware of BMWs stuck in snow banks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Where about in 3S PT....subtle reminder that Biz already claimed all the really good bucks in Yorktown!?!? Be aware of BMWs stuck in snow banks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up.Town of Cortlandt. I think his deer are safe from me. I’m a few miles out of Yorktown.

13 degrees out there. I am trying to imagine the layers upon layers of clothing I would have to have on in order to stay on stand for more than 15 minutes. And then I am trying to imagine how I could ever pull my bow back and still maintain any kind of consistent form or avoid clothing interference to accurately get the shot off such that I could get anywhere near the vitals. How on earth do you guys do it? I know that for me it would be absolutely impossible.