Nice Tennesee buck

Nomad

This is my grand Niece and the deer she just shot , they kill nice bucks each year , it's really a sleeper deer hunting state . My Nephew takes two good bucks each year and his kids do well also , as you can see .

I really need to go down next year .

image.png

• Like 17

39 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

This is my grand Niece and the deer she just shot , they kill nice bucks each year , it's really a sleeper deer hunting state . My Nephew takes two good bucks each year and his kids do well also , as you can see .

image.png

Looks like an East TN buck !! Nice congrats 

• Like 2

Very nice!this is most of the reason I keep hunting is to bring the younger ones back to the woods. I come from a large family I could never imagine never having not hunting.Congrats to the fine Hunters they have become.

• Like 2

image.png.c2f0f21414fd9516cb82ea1afa8bd289.png
What's a grand neice? And are you even sure you're old enough to have one?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Well idk if that was a thing , to be honest . But if my Nephew has kids I figured that would be the correct title , and for the record I was an Uncle in the 3rd grade .

I also ,have Nephews on my wife's side older then me .

See we' re made for the South !

my niece goes to the university of tenn.  go volunteers  lol my sister lives in georgia well now you talk about big deer that USE TO be the place but where she is [north georgia] getting built up like you cant believe . but tennesee from what my niece told me has big deer

I'm seriously thinking of going next year . My nephew has exclusive use of a farm, there is a woods one mile by two hundred yards that is sourounded by crop fields that the deer run .

Only issue is he owns a company that he sometimes has to travel for .

Inc. mags #1 fastest growing financial service company a few years back . When I retire I may be his driver , if I can wear one of those little black caps.

• Like 1