Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas

growalot

36 minutes ago, growalot said:

I sit here with 10 mins to go and no sign of deer...I hear singing..

So I will wish you all a great seasons with family and friends and wish for you all to have the spirit of these holidays greet each of you. Be safe and enjoy...

The Fat Lady is singing............

Whether you can see this or not growie, Happy Holidays to you & yours.  (I believe she has put me on the "Blocked List")

And all the best to the rest of the membership.

Every year the Christmas season and the other great surrounding holidays seem to be getting more and more important to me. So thank you Growie for the thoughtful offering of seasons greetings, and I want to return the same thoughts to you and all the rest of the forum members.  

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 4:29 PM, growalot said:

I sit here with 10 mins to go and no sign of deer...I hear singing..

So I will wish you all a great seasons with family and friends and wish for you all to have the spirit of these holidays greet each of you. Be safe and enjoy...

You still around? It appears this is your last post (23 days ago)

@Biz-R-OWorld

I PM'd back and forth with her a bit after the last thread that she got bashed on pretty heavily.

She said she's done with the forum, was going to delete her content etc. and that she wouldn't be back.

Hope she changes her mind, she contributed heavily to the forum and she'll be missed by many.

Edited by Steuben Jerry
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I've gotten in lots of "internet fights" on this forum. That's what makes it fun lol. Anyway, can't she just block certain people? I never tried it, but assume that feature works...

Sounded like she was just fed up with it. I can have a bit of fun with it once in a while too, but some of it was relentless to her. Can't say that I wouldn't do the same thing if I was sick of it. It's not like any of us are paid to post here.

Too bad, she added to the community here.

Edited by Steuben Jerry
  • Like 2

I will miss her too. Some folks just can't follow the old saying "if ya got nothing nice to say don't say it" and when you are talking about a grandmother too boot.....well I'd be embarrassed if I treated her like that because she has "old timers" typing on her kindle or whatever.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Sounded like she was just fed up with it. I can have a bit of fun with it once in a while too, but some of it was relentless to her. Can't say that I wouldn't do the same thing if I was sick of it. It's not like any of us are paid to post here.

Too bad, she added to the community here.

Other people aren't getting paid to post?

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, helmut in the bush said:

I won't miss her

I will.  Hopefully, she will be back when it get's a little closer to planting season.    Her brassicas on mature clover trick helped account for the bulk of our venison last year.       

No one can say she was dull or never had a story.  Too bad she isn't around anymore.  

And whether you like or don't like her posts , then read or don't read them.  It's that easy.  To shout down another's opinion you don't agree with shows more about you by far.  

I would hope we all never agree to everything what good is that to anyone.  It's too bad this site lost such a major participant.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nothing like years of experience. Ive had older folks tell me "if I told you, then you would know". If some one with years of experience has something to say then one should listen , They may not be right but then again they may not be to far off.

God gave you two ears and one mouth for a reason. So you can listen twice as much as you talk.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, vizslas said:

Nothing like years of experience. Ive had older folks tell me "if I told you, then you would know". If some one with years of experience has something to say then one should listen , They may not be right but then again they may not be to far off.

God gave you two ears and one mouth for a reason. So you can listen twice as much as you talk.

Agree 100%

I was ok with growie. She poked me a few times but I'm not gonna get all butt hurt. There was Def some serious bashing but put the keyboard down and the post goes stale. I think she will be back....

Always did have some questions about this Mr B character though.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 1