NYC pipe bomb

I walked out of the port authority this morning a few minutes before that bomb went off. Scary shit. My office building is on 42 nd street doors down from the port authority. They just evacuated my building, now im on train heading back home. Never seen so many fire trucks and police cars in my life. All those red tail lights in the pic. are fire trucks lined up one after each other all along 8th ave. Had a police officer with an ar rifle approach me and asking me where i was going, told him my building was just evacuated. Crazy times.

20171211_090553.jpg

• Like 4

Yeah a sanctuary that terrorist love. 

6 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Glad you safe! This world is a crazy place, go home and relax you deserve the day off after that crap!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thats exactly what im going to do, relax. If stresses of daily life isnt enough, gotta deal with this $hit. They need to give me an hour alone with that guy.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Papist said:

Many years ago I lived and worked in the UK, London in fact. I was getting bad juju vibes about the place and eventually left. The day after I left the 7-7 bomb attacks occurred. One went off on part of my route to work, at about the time I was usually in the vicinity. I soon gave up life in the Big Cities after that.

I dont blame you. In all reality, these scumbags will only target the big cities. You guys out in the sticks are out of harms way. My cabin is looking better and better every day, some day.

• Like 1

Does our Governor, in this press briefing, sound like the mayor of Londonistan? Where Sadiq Khan told the British people that this is the "the new normal" and that we need to just accept it?

Dear Governor,

It wouldn't have to be "accepted as normal" if these people were kept out in the first place. What's difficult to understand about that?

Cuomo will be running for President in 2020, BTW.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, philoshop said:

If this @*%hole is allowed to "lawyer up" and to be treated like a common criminal in NYC my head is gonna explode.

He shouldn't have been taken to a hospital. He should have been brought to the nearest garage and his nuts placed in a vice to find out any information about events he may know about. Then tossed on a plane to Gitmo

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

He shouldn't have been taken to a hospital. He should have been brought to the nearest garage and his nuts placed in a vice to find out any information about events he may know about. Then tossed on a plane to Gitmo

That would be a little difficult, the report is that the only thing he blew up was his johnson.

i'd like to see us get less sensitive over carrying out the death penalty. if you say rob a bank and things go wrong and someone dies you go away forever, but I get it. it wasn't the intent. someone like a bomber or one behind a mass shooting should just go to the front of the line. no need to rehab you and no need to pay for your room and board.

28 minutes ago, philoshop said:

Take him to a small room with a drain in the floor and get whatever you can out of his head in any and every way possible. It's what they understand. He's already failed in his jihad and knows that he's a loser. Set him up as an example.

That is what these marshmallow lefties in our country don't get. There is one way and ONLY one way you are ever going to defeat them.  They need to fear us more than they fear their god. 

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

That is what these marshmallow lefties in our country don't get. There is one way and ONLY one way you are ever going to defeat them.  They need to fear us more than they fear their god. 

What they fear most is failure. Celebrate their failures! It's good as a disincentive.

• Like 1