NYC pipe bomb

There is a way, but it won't be popular. Eventually, when enough US blood has been spilled, the people will demand it and the authorities will either acquiesce or declare martial law for their own safety

I don’t understand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Papist said:

There is a way, but it won't be popular. Eventually, when enough US blood has been spilled, the people will demand it and the authorities will either acquiesce or declare martial law for their own safety

9/11 was the worst event we've seen and that got us the Patriot Act and TSA, not martial law.  This dude merely charred his giblets.

12 minutes ago, Jdubs said:

9/11 was the worst event we've seen and that got us the Patriot Act and TSA, not martial law.  This dude merely charred his giblets.

I'm taking about the relentless, daily attacks from certain sectors that are just now becoming a feature of many European nations. A culture war, a war of ideology and religion such as we haven't seen for centuries, inside our own borders and not in some far away dusty land we get to cheer on while slugging on crappy beer with a TV dinner balanced on the gut

Edited by Papist

1 hour ago, Papist said:

I'm taking about the relentless, daily attacks from certain sectors that are just now becoming a feature of many European nations. A culture war, a war of ideology and religion such as we haven't seen for centuries, inside our own borders and not in some far away dusty land we get to cheer on while slugging on crappy beer with a TV dinner balanced on the gut

I would never drink crappy beer or eat a tv dinner.  Don't really have a gut either.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Papist said:

Times Square Terrorist Planned Attack For Years, Told Police "Motive Was Revenge"

Where do you find these fringe news outlets?  If this was truly "PLANNED FOR YEARS", then this jihadi-wannabe is the WORST terrorist a hole of all time.  

He is no martyr or high level terror leader.  He is nothing more than a brainwashed pawn.  A complete loser who showed the world how sad, meaningless and pathetic he really is.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jdubs said:

Where do you find these fringe news outlets?  If this was truly "PLANNED FOR YEARS", then this jihadi-wannabe is the WORST terrorist a hole of all time.  

He is no martyr or high level terror leader.  He is nothing more than a brainwashed pawn.  A complete loser who showed the world how sad, meaningless and pathetic he really is.

ZeroHedge Fringe? ^_^ Someone has just come out from under their rock

19 minutes ago, Jdubs said:

He is nothing more than a brainwashed pawn.  A complete loser who showed the world how sad, meaningless and pathetic he really is.

I'm sure this sentiment will keep you warm after the next attack..and the next...and the next and so forth.

One day you might realize that was is going to befall us has nothing to do with individuals 

1 hour ago, Papist said:

ZeroHedge Fringe? ^_^ Someone has just come out from under their rock

Lol@Tyler Durden.  It's a free country and all, but this particular outlet is known for spinning conspiracy theories.  And they pulled that headline out of their Fight Club behinds with zip for proof. ;)

Personally, I wouldn't take financial advice from a dude barred by FINRA either.  YMMV

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Papist said:

I'm sure this sentiment will keep you warm after the next attack..and the next...and the next and so forth.

One day you might realize that was is going to befall us has nothing to do with individuals 

I'm good. :)

Take him to a small room with a drain in the floor and get whatever you can out of his head in any and every way possible. It's what they understand. He's already failed in his jihad and knows that he's a loser. Set him up as an example.

I have a feeling he’s a loser who knows nothing. Just “inspired”. The worst case scenario for us and the best for isis.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

41 minutes ago, Belo said:

I have a feeling he’s a loser who knows nothing. Just “inspired”. The worst case scenario for us and the best for isis.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He knows how, when and why he was "inspired". And how, when, and where he learned to make the bomb that failed. That's important information. Just imagine if he had made it onto the subway and the bomb had been successful.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, philoshop said:

He knows how, when and why he was "inspired". And how, when, and where he learned to make the bomb that failed. That's important information. Just imagine if he had made it onto the subway and the bomb had been successful.

i think you're overthinking it. This guy was a dud. He read some stuff on the internet that is readily accessible to anyone if they look hard enough. I would put the chances at pretty low that he even had contact with ISIS.

Not downplaying the event, just my opinion that he isn't some gold mine to capture. I would bet the truck driver a few weeks ago had better info.

ABC’s Eye Witness News reported “Ullah is from Bangladesh and has been in the United States for seven years. He came to the U.S. on an F-4 visa, a preferential visa available for those with family in the U.S. who are citizens or permanent residents, and officials believe he planned the attack for about a year.”

A “preferential visa”?  I wonder if the government is going to pay for his medical bills and the welfare benefits to support his family now that this terrorist cannot work?

Bangladesh was one of those countries where large groups of low lifes openly celebrated the September 11, 2001 attack on America.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Wilderness said:

ABC’s Eye Witness News reported “Ullah is from Bangladesh and has been in the United States for seven years. He came to the U.S. on an F-4 visa, a preferential visa available for those with family in the U.S. who are citizens or permanent residents, and officials believe he planned the attack for about a year.”

A “preferential visa”?  I wonder if the government is going to pay for his medical bills and the welfare benefits to support his family now that this terrorist cannot work?

Bangladesh was one of those countries where large groups of low lifes openly celebrated the September 11, 2001 attack on America.  

you're so ignorant. Bangladesh is a country in SE asia. This assclown wasn't on a watch list and was here legally. There isn't a history of isis in this region.

Why would you punish his family? His kids should be left to starve because of their father's actions? Hope nothing bad ever happens to you :negative:

• Like 1