Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ny hunter said:

These low life cowards and their family's all need to go!!!!!!! The people who think bombing people is ok....,. You know who I mean....

what about the 2 US non-muslim guys? One killed 50+ in vegas and the other a bunch in a church. A lot more damage done by them then the 2 recent terror attacks.

Edited by Belo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ny hunter said:

You are right.....This just gets under my skin....

ditto. I'm for closing the boarders and the travel ban btw. I just also believe there isn't a solution to stop it all forever. people suck. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ny hunter said:

These low life cowards and their family's all need to go!!!!!!! The people who think bombing people is ok....,. You know who I mean....

He does know who mean, but he wants you to spell it out so he can conveniently label you as something undesirable .

Social justice Warriors like names and labels, and like applying them as often as possible. It substitutes for critical, sound thinking . Its a fast track to feeling superior with out the intellectual leg work. 'Virtue signalling' they call it

Edited by Papist
  • Like 1

When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him. Jonathan Swift

Vladimir Lenin -  “the goal of socialism is communism.” 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He apparently waived his Miranda rights and proudly spilled his anti-American guts while in his hospital bed. It's my understanding he gave the interrogators a fair amount of useful information during his voluntary statements. Nothing directly actionable, because he was a loser with no friends to begin with, but plenty of insight into his thinking and MO.

BTW, CAIR has the guy's family up and spouting about how they were mistreated when the NYPD was trying to find out if there might be other attacks immediately imminent.

  • Like 1

"It's fun to win elections." -- Bill Whittle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, philoshop said:

He apparently waived his Miranda rights and proudly spilled his anti-American guts while in his hospital bed. It's my understanding he gave the interrogators a fair amount of useful information during his voluntary statements. Nothing directly actionable, because he was a loser with no friends to begin with, but plenty of insight into his thinking and MO.

BTW, CAIR has the guy's family up and spouting about how they were mistreated when the NYPD was trying to find out if there might be other attacks immediately imminent.

What do we do now with this POS? Now that we got most of the info. we need from this low life, whats next put him up in jail with a roof over his head, free meals and a lifetime of TV. Gotta love the american way. Im sorry but for people like this that are blatantly caught doing these acts of terror, there has to be another means to confine or do away with him other then wasting tax payers money.  Maybe do what the bangladeshi people would do, stone him. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nobody in nyc is still talking about this. Move on....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, NYBowhunter said:

What do we do now with this POS? Now that we got most of the info. we need from this low life, whats next put him up in jail with a roof over his head, free meals and a lifetime of TV. Gotta love the american way. Im sorry but for people like this that are blatantly caught doing these acts of terror, there has to be another means to confine or do away with him other then wasting tax payers money.  Maybe do what the bangladeshi people would do, stone him. 

I honestly don't have an answer to that NYBowhunter. The U.S. Constitution would prevent most of my suggestions.

  • Like 1

"It's fun to win elections." -- Bill Whittle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Nobody in nyc is still talking about this. Move on....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get what you're saying, but hiding from it and ignoring it doesn't help. That's exactly how major parts of Europe have already been lost.

  • Like 2

"It's fun to win elections." -- Bill Whittle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Papist said:

He does know who mean, but he wants you to spell it out so he can conveniently label you as something undesirable .

Social justice Warriors like names and labels, and like applying them as often as possible. It substitutes for critical, sound thinking . Its a fast track to feeling superior with out the intellectual leg work. 'Virtue signalling' they call it

answer my question with all your mighty intellect. what about the 2 far more deadly attacks committed by white, non-muslim us citizens. what do we do about that oh wise and powerful? 

6 minutes ago, philoshop said:

I get what you're saying, but hiding from it and ignoring it doesn't help. That's exactly how major parts of Europe have already been lost.

nobody is hiding or ignoring it. That whole city has some of the countries finest working day and night on counter-terrorism. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Belo said:

nobody is hiding or ignoring it. That whole city has some of the countries finest working day and night on counter-terrorism. 

People actually are hiding and ignoring it. Biz just told everyone to stop paying attention to it. That's the wrong attitude.  The cops are doing a great job, but the citizens aren't helping them.

Edited by philoshop
  • Like 1

"It's fun to win elections." -- Bill Whittle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This attitude of 'put your head in the sand and carry on as usual',  is a major factor in many EU nations succumbing to conquest by foreigners and their foreign ways. In some nations it has blown up into a full scale sense of national suicide. A Swede once told me that this was exactly what was going on in his country: delusion and denial have progressed to acceptance and acquiescence to the will of foreigners. Very sad. This explains why English and Swedish young girls can be groomed and systemically raped and abused in massive numbers. The natives, particularly the men, have given up and don't want to resist


When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him. Jonathan Swift

Vladimir Lenin -  “the goal of socialism is communism.” 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Belo said:

what about the 2 US non-muslim guys? One killed 50+ in vegas and the other a bunch in a church. A lot more damage done by them then the 2 recent terror attacks.

The  church one could have been stopped from what I understand .

The other guy in LV don't know but I do know when I was a kid and there where less or no Muslims from certain near East countries here  we did not have this problem and now we do .common sense says we need to close or restrict are borders from those places .

You can't be PC if your blown up . That is for sure .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
People actually are hiding and ignoring it. Biz just told everyone to stop paying attention to it. That's the wrong attitude.  The cops are doing a great job, but the citizens aren't helping them.


I’m saying you can’t let it effect your day to day. You still keep eyes and ears open when walking the streets but you can’t let it consume you. The van bomb right outside my office a few years back in Times Square was scary. This recent dummy isn’t worth the bickering on this thread.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

The  church one could have been stopped from what I understand .

The other guy in LV don't know but I do know when I was a kid and there where less or no Muslims from certain near East countries here  we did not have this problem and now we do .common sense says we need to close or restrict are borders from those places .

You can't be PC if your blown up . That is for sure .

The solution to these situations are not to allow more people with these ideologies into this country and unfortunately for sympathetic people you are unable to know the difference between who is and is not meaning harm so the answer you have to give is no. Extremists will not say i want to kill americans publicly. It is a war against ideology. The only way to win is give them what they want,death. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

 


I’m saying you can’t let it effect your day to day. 

 

Not letting it effect your day, now or in the future, can only be achieved by working toward those goals that will ensure the environment for these activities is not allowed to exist or is reversed. Now, unfortunately the authorities have actively worked toward creating a society where these attacks are going to become more common, as we see overseas. So, the real question is this, are you someone who is going to ignore the issues, hoping it goes away or never effects you directly,or do you want a safer nation for you and your family?

Edited by Papist
  • Like 2

When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him. Jonathan Swift

Vladimir Lenin -  “the goal of socialism is communism.” 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Papist said:

Not letting it effect your day, now or in the future, can only be achieved by working toward those goals that will ensure the environment for these activities are not allowed to exist or are reversed. Now, unfortunately the authorities have actively worked toward creating a society where these attacks are going to become more common, as we see overseas. So, the real question is this, are you someone who is going to ignore the issues, hoping t goes away or never effects you directly,or do you want a safer nation for you and your family?

Yep unfortunately some of our politicians like to turn these bombings killings around into it is the American people's  fault that they hate us. It is insane and it not going to stop them either . There usual response is if it happens with a gun take them away from all citizens . and if it is with something else well get use to it ,and it is your fault , Because your a racist  is the usual BS you here from them .

 

 

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Not letting it effect your day, now or in the future, can only be achieved by working toward those goals that will ensure the environment for these activities is not allowed to exist or is reversed. Now, unfortunately the authorities have actively worked toward creating a society where these attacks are going to become more common, as we see overseas. So, the real question is this, are you someone who is going to ignore the issues, hoping it goes away or never effects you directly,or do you want a safer nation for you and your family?


Considering the amount of people in nyc and how easy it would seem to bring a weapon into a crowded area, I feel very safe working there Monday - Friday. There must be tons of undercovers everywhere. I believe they are doing a great job at making people feel safe.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

 making people feel safe.
 

 

Its all about the Feelz these days. Reality be damned 


When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him. Jonathan Swift

Vladimir Lenin -  “the goal of socialism is communism.” 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Belo said:

you're so ignorant. Bangladesh is a country in SE asia. This assclown wasn't on a watch list and was here legally. There isn't a history of isis in this region.

Why would you punish his family? His kids should be left to starve because of their father's actions? Hope nothing bad ever happens to you :negative:

"you're so ignorant."  You must enjoy making completely stupid remarks. Sorry that your too ignorant.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Storm914 said:

The  church one could have been stopped from what I understand .

The other guy in LV don't know but I do know when I was a kid and there where less or no Muslims from certain near East countries here  we did not have this problem and now we do .common sense says we need to close or restrict are borders from those places .

You can't be PC if your blown up . That is for sure .

Ok. So our country which was founded on religious freedom should export and ban all Muslims? is that what you're saying? I'm assuming you're also for killing the second amendment which is part of the fabric this country was built on as well?

15 hours ago, Just Lucky said:

The solution to these situations are not to allow more people with these ideologies into this country and unfortunately for sympathetic people you are unable to know the difference between who is and is not meaning harm so the answer you have to give is no. Extremists will not say i want to kill americans publicly. It is a war against ideology. The only way to win is give them what they want,death. 

exactly, there is no test to identify if someone is or will eventually be radicalized. So what's the solution? 

13 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

 


Considering the amount of people in nyc and how easy it would seem to bring a weapon into a crowded area, I feel very safe working there Monday - Friday. There must be tons of undercovers everywhere. I believe they are doing a great job at making people feel safe.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

Biz is one of the few members in this post working and living in the city, yet a few bunker dwellers who probably haven't ever been or recently been to the city are telling him how it should be done? Sounds pretty liberal :rofl:

11 hours ago, Wilderness said:

"you're so ignorant."  You must enjoy making completely stupid remarks. Sorry that your too ignorant.

have you posted about hunting yet? I may be ignorant too, but at least I can spell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.