NYC pipe bomb

22 minutes ago, Papist said:

Here is an informative article Belo won't read. 

NYC Subway Jihadist Attended Terror-Linked Mosque

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/12/13/bangladesh-islamic-state-nyc-jihadist-terror-linked-mosque-radicalized-new-york/

breitbart? bahahahah 

12 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

Don't know  the answer 

If they kill your kids .

What will be your answer?

Idealism in a war does not work  

what if a drunk driver kills my kids? 

43 minutes ago, Belo said:

breitbart? bahahahah 

what if a drunk driver kills my kids? 

You go in a war zone someone is shooting at you do you defend yourself or take the moral high ground and let yourself get killed ?

Because you know killing is wrong .

That is the argument you're trying to make it doesn't work.

If we are dead from Islam what good is your religious freedom right idealism? 

And who says Islam is a religion ?

Its a political movement  you could argue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Storm914 said:

You go in a war zone someone is shooting at you do you defend yourself or take the moral high ground and let yourself get killed ?

Because you know killing is wrong .

That is the argument you're trying to make it doesn't work.

If we are dead from Islam what good is your religious freedom right idealism? 

And who says Islam is a religion ?

Its a political movement  you could argue.

that is not the point i'm trying to make. There are certainly factions within the religion that are up to no good, I'm not defending that. There are some super extreme Christians who take things a little too far. Sure none as blatant and extreme as what we see in the middle east, but it does exists. 

It is the most popular religion in the world, and your solution is a German 1940's purity style banishment of all Muslims from US soil? When in fact more citizens have been killed in mass shooting/bombings this year by white US non-muslims?

2 hours ago, Belo said:

that is not the point i'm trying to make. There are certainly factions within the religion that are up to no good, I'm not defending that. There are some super extreme Christians who take things a little too far. Sure none as blatant and extreme as what we see in the middle east, but it does exists. 

It is the most popular religion in the world, and your solution is a German 1940's purity style banishment of all Muslims from US soil? When in fact more citizens have been killed in mass shooting/bombings this year by white US non-muslims?

"There are some super extreme Christians who take things a little too far. "

Yea ok,  when is the last time a Amish guy blew up a bomb in the subway?

And said god is great?

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Storm914 said:

"There are some super extreme Christians who take things a little too far. "

Yea ok,  when is the last time a Amish guy blew up a bomb in the subway?

And said god is great?

when was the last time a priest molested a child? What if that child was your son?

I can play this game all day. It wont be until you realize that all people suck that you'll get over your bigotry. 

Edited by Belo

24 minutes ago, Belo said:

when was the last time a priest molested a child? What if that child was your son?

I can play this game all day. It wont be until you realize that all people suck that you'll get over your bigotry. 

Do you want a WAR !!!! or I should say do you want more of a WAR  then we already have keep let them in.  ask Spain Greece or any of those country's that happen to be next door to  Islamic country's how that worked out for  them .

Or are you so arrogant that you think we are  always going to have a military to protect us from them . Especially once you let a lot of them in here .

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Belo said:

You parrot talking  points  you saw on tv paid for and pushed by oil rich islamic country's  war mongring corportions and exploitative politicians looking for a handout a  vote and more power . 

They could care less about you and me when the s  hits the fan from these fanatics in fact they  welcome it, to get even more power over us .

Wake up ..

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

I agree with a lot of posts However this Country/USA needs a complete shut down no money food no communications  except with your nearest family/friends I Myself is tired of this BLACK/WHITE BULLSHIT IF WE DON'T COME TOGETHER AS 1 WE LOSSED.Close down this country and figure out who is who. I go to church every Sunday and I pray for all to be safe.We have become the harborists of terror search no more they live among us

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Belo said:

How come a white christian man that is against islamic muslims that want to bring there ideology to the us is a bigot, but a islamist who hates christians that is proud of his/her beliefs isnt. If your a proud american with a make america great again bumber sticker on your truck you must be racist is the mindset. If that is the case call me what you will. I dont want more uncontrolled chaos in this country, i am pround to be a backwoods billybob redneck as you put it, and i drink bad cheap beer. 

20171209_140346.jpg

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Belo said:

05c324406f79ede99b03a4f8ea873c09.jpg&key=966a154eaac558659aa8b18dec1775f39c045fe6913ec26a4a953b8642b8cb0f

Go back to high school, learn some basic grammar, drink some better beer and then we can chat. Don’t be proud to be ignorant.

Merry Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As you keep posting i am learning 1 thing, you sir are the bigot, close minded and unexcepting of others beliefs that are not yours. Perhaps you should go back to college and demand a refund cause you got shafted. Merry christmas to you too

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Belo said:

Bro I grew up in a log cabin with a well and a wood burning stove.

And lucky, my religion teaches peace. Even towards those who bring violence to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look I'm just telling you that the people you're hearing all those talking points you're telling us they're not these kind benevolent people that is the source of that its coming from people that have a agenda and it's an anti freedom anti USA  globalist agenda . 

They want more violets more chaos here .

That is  the real reason Behind them flooding this country with these people they know exactly what they're doing and what's going to happen .  

It' all about contol watch below .

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Just Lucky said:

How come a white christian man that is against islamic muslims that want to bring there ideology to the us is a bigot, but a islamist who hates christians that is proud of his/her beliefs isnt. If your a proud american with a make america great again bumber sticker on your truck you must be racist is the mindset. If that is the case call me what you will. I dont want more uncontrolled chaos in this country, i am pround to be a backwoods billybob redneck as you put it, and i drink bad cheap beer. 

20171209_140346.jpg

So, you are trying to make a reasonable point while while posting a pic showing that you apparently drink beer while you hunt. I have to admit, that's a first I have seen on here. Bravo, great publicity pic for hunters in general. Gun on your lap beer in your hand. Where is that you are from and hunt? Just asking as I never want to be anywhere near where you hunt!

As for these lame "conspiracy theories", too many people posting this crap on their sites calling it news while they have more ads on the pages then Bass Pro Shop!

If you want to call Belo a Bigot, you better take a huge look at Papists posts. Then try again. You also best look at how fast Papist is to call every car accident a terrorist attack. He forgets white people and Christians have committed unspeakable acts of violence for a "CAUSE" in the past as well. Just sayin'.

As for the attempted attack, I am glad no one but the moron with the bomb was seriously hurt. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ....rob said:

So, you are trying to make a reasonable point while while posting a pic showing that you apparently drink beer while you hunt. I have to admit, that's a first I have seen on here. Bravo, great publicity pic for hunters in general. Gun on your lap beer in your hand. Where is that you are from and hunt? Just asking as I never want to be anywhere near where you hunt!

As for these lame "conspiracy theories", too many people posting this crap on their sites calling it news while they have more ads on the pages then Bass Pro Shop!

If you want to call Belo a Bigot, you better take a huge look at Papists posts. Then try again. You also best look at how fast Papist is to call every car accident a terrorist attack. He forgets white people and Christians have committed unspeakable acts of violence for a "CAUSE" in the past as well. Just sayin'.

As for the attempted attack, I am glad no one but the moron with the bomb was seriously hurt. 

The beer in my hand in the pic is for after the kill. When i shoot a deer i always have a celebratory beer. 

1 hour ago, Just Lucky said:

The beer in my hand in the pic is for after the kill. When i shoot a deer i always have a celebratory beer. 

Walking through the woods in the dark while dragging a deer with a firearm after drinking alcohol probably  not a good idea . Save it until you get back to your tent, cabin or home .

If I were you.

That is how accidents happen.

• Like 1