NYC pipe bomb

12 minutes ago, Belo said:

but he wasn't protesting. he was a lone wolf under the radar. So i fail to see how these views by some members would have prevented this and I fail to see where anyone has a solution to the last 2 white guys who killed far more people. 

"but he wasn't protesting. he was a lone wolf under the radar. So i fail to see how these views by some members would have prevented this" Two separate scenarios  but related in highlighting a need. While this guy acted it out there are many that share his views and hatred. It would not have stopped him other than if he was reviewed under more strict guidelines and removed from the country. From the reports I heard he was vocal about his hatred and I believe showed in in a social media presence. 

"I fail to see where anyone has a solution to the last 2 white guys who killed far more people. " You are NEVER going to be able to implement processes or legislate away evil and you can't stop all of this. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

"but he wasn't protesting. he was a lone wolf under the radar. So i fail to see how these views by some members would have prevented this" Two separate scenarios  but related in highlighting a need. While this guy acted it out there are many that share his views and hatred. It would not have stopped him other than if he was reviewed under more strict guidelines and removed from the country. From the reports I heard he was vocal about his hatred and I believe showed in in a social media presence. 

"I fail to see where anyone has a solution to the last 2 white guys who killed far more people. " You are NEVER going to be able to implement processes or legislate away evil and you can't stop all of this. 

The only sensible course of action is to stop migration, especially of the visa lottery, and chain migration type,that allows these wastrels into the country. 

Then you can focus resources on watching and rounding up ne'er do wells all ready here and send them packing. And as for the argument related to home grown problems, well that is just more reason not to import extra problems from overseas. We have our own to deal with.

Japan does migration right (hardly allows it )

We could adopt their model

• Like 2

I have a friend who's a Pakistani Muslim legal immigrant. He did the work to get here. I've done construction work for him in the past on a number of his mini-mart/convenience stores. He's a good guy who has adopted American values in most every way. When I asked for his thoughts on 'chain migration' recently he said, "F*** no! My brother's a radical Jihadi who doesn't belong in this country, and if he ever tries to get in I'll be the first one to speak up against him being allowed to come here."

• Like 1

last i saw at 7 from actual news, not twitter it was not confirmed to be terrorist, but was in fact intentional.

you more than anyone should know to wait for the facts, or are you still stuck on the stock market crash, 2 shooters and isis shooter ties in vegas etc? 

seasons over and papsmear's warming up!